• Don't miss out on all the fun! Register on our forums to post and have added features! Membership levels include a FREE membership tier.

2015 Terrain Dominator edition opinion

M

melby31

Nov 26, 2013
Williston ND
Hello gents, I have the oppertunity to get a 15 155" terrain dominator in the next couple of days and head up for one last ride. My question is are they worth it compared to the regular pro or is it something I should wait for the 2016's?

S
Dec 15, 2007
Kelowna BC
I don't like the low bars on them or the hand guards. I do like all the slippery painted coatings on the spindles, tunnel, a arms,skid,rear seat post.I also like the clicker shocks. Personally I would get a loaded up standard RMK ES 163 for the $1700 savings and wait till 2017 and then use your golden ticket.

M8Chris

Premium Member
Dec 3, 2007
I saw two of them today at the dealership and they look really good so good I kind of want to get one but at the same time I like to wrap my sled so it doesn't look identical to everyone else's.

turboless terry

Premium Member
Jan 15, 2008
Big Timber, MT
I think they are awesome but you are paying a premium for it. If you buy one now my dealer said you only get a one year warranty and none of the incentives. He said they did that to keep them on the show room floor. The burandt bag is hideous. I don't know why they shortened the seat in 13 and then put that bag on. It looks like a 2 foot extension to the seat.

M

melby31

Nov 26, 2013
Williston ND
Yea see, I was told by my dealership i still got the 3 or 4 year warranty which ever one it is, and with all the incentives. I guess ill have to go back and talk more, if that's the case ill skip it.

B

braapin

Nov 26, 2007
Sandpoint, Idaho
Handlebar Height on Terrain Dominators?

I like the regular pro-tapers with about a 1" riser. I am looking at maybe getting a terrain dominator edition sled and was wondering how much lower the bars really are that they come with. I was thinking if all of the control cables were the same, I might just be able to add a 2" block or something like that to get them up to the same height as the high-rise bars? Anyone Know?

kevpak24

Lifetime Membership
Jan 28, 2011
MN
The steering post is 1 inch lower on the Terrain Dominator making it identical to the Switchback Assault bar height.

Premium Features