• Don't miss out on all the fun! Register on our forums to post and have added features! Membership levels include a FREE membership tier.

HaberVision will be at the Utah snowmobile show with Show only Specials!

milehighassassin

Moderator: Premium Member
Staff member
Premium Member
Nov 16, 2005
FOCO/VAIL
Just thought I would say that myself and HaberVision will be at the Utah snowmobile show. As last year we will have show only specials. I am not allowed to say what the deal will be but it will be similar to last year and the best pricing you can get! :face-icon-small-hap

Last year was our first time at this show and we really like this show. I wish my home Denver show will grow to be like this show. You guys are lucky!

I also have 1 (ONE) extra ticket (not a vendor ticket, but an actual ticket) to this show.

Shoot me a PM if you want it. If you get the ticket PLEASE PLEASE use it. I don't want to give it to you and it not be used. We'll probably have to meet up outside or at the door. I don't know if they have a will call or not. So I'll give you my phone and you can call ahead of time.

I should have a good selection and almost all of my inventory there. IF I don't have it with me I will ship it to you for free!

See you guys there!
:plane:

milehighassassin

Staff member
Premium Member
Nov 16, 2005
FOCO/VAIL
Alright, right now the ticket is taken. If something happens and the guy that took it can't use it. I will repost.

See you guys there!

milehighassassin

Staff member
Premium Member
Nov 16, 2005
FOCO/VAIL
$99 Polarized Goggle and Eliminator Combos!

$29 Non-Polarized goggles

$50 Eliminators!!

These will be the best prices you find!

$15 (23%)off of single Eliminators, $10 (26%) off the non polarized goggles and $31 (24%) off of the Combo Deals! I have 60 Eliminators with me! I'd love to not bring any home!

milehighassassin

Staff member
Premium Member
Nov 16, 2005
FOCO/VAIL
Thanks to everyone that came out.

It was nice seeing some of you again and nice to meet others and out a face with the name.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Premium Features