• Don't miss out on all the fun! Register on our forums to post and have added features! Membership levels include a FREE membership tier.

F/S Tig Welder(Miller)

M

mngoat

Nov 26, 2007
Minnesota
Used to have this welder at my fathers shop but he has moved. I really don't have the room for it in my garage so I'm looking at selling it and down sizing a little. Welder is a little over 3 years old and has less than 6 hours of time on it(according to the units display) It's a Syncrowave 200. Father used it more than me. I have done just a small amount of Aluminum on it and it is a very easy unit to use. Tig steel is real nice. Comes with what you see in the pictures plus i have a few extra nozzles and couple sticks of red tungstun and one green. Looking to get $1400 for it. I will probably be firm on this price seeing I really don't need to sell it. Located in Rogers, Mn. The garage that it is in right now is not setup for welding at all. I can power it up and should have a few pieces of scrap that we can put in a vice to run some beads if needed.

Premium Features