• Don't miss out on all the fun! Register on our forums to post and have added features! Membership levels include a FREE membership tier.

Limo Crash

goridedoo

Premium Member
Feb 8, 2010
Sad deal for sure... but how did EVERYONE die? Big hole in the trees, but the Limo itself didn look THAT bad. Stayed on 4 wheels it looks like. Suspicious.

joshkoltes

Lifetime Membership
Dec 16, 2007
ranchester, wy - nashua, mn
I've never understood the limo. uncomfortable, hard to get into, poor ventilation, staring at another dude that's facing the wrong way?

Who died? Probably weren't wearing seat belts cuse there aren't any

J

Jaynelson

Nov 26, 2007
Nelson BC
Sad deal for sure... but how did EVERYONE die? Big hole in the trees, but the Limo itself didn look THAT bad. Stayed on 4 wheels it looks like. Suspicious.

Ya I was blown away with that given the pics. Must be way more speed and impact then it looks like. News is pounding that he didn't have the proper licence and that the limo failed a safety....the licence is whatever, nothing to do with the crash. The safety inspection....half the cars on the road would probably fail that, so that's not necessarily a smoking gun either IMO. The history on the company owners sounds a bit sketchy, but that could be a coincidence I suppose. Seems super weird...and tragic obviously

Premium Features