• Don't miss out on all the fun! Register on our forums to post and have added features! Membership levels include a FREE membership tier.

Would 120 rails fit on a sno scoot?

C
Nov 29, 2008
you can fix the track rub but increasing the height of the "drop bracket" that connects the shock to the rail assembly - I used a small piece of flat stock the make the tab on the back end about 1.5" / 2" deeper so now the track doesn't hit the shock mount.

07SummitX800R

Dec 2, 2007
Stansbury Park, Utah
Lighting the clutch shoes just lets the motor get up in the rpms a little before the track starts moving. I have a good friend who had a couple of kids that raced Suzuki LT80 4wheelers, they have the same set up as the Scoots, he helped me mod the cluthes a bit to give the little engine a bit of a head start.

Just curious... Can you elaborate a bit more on the secondary clutch and what changes you made? It didn't seem like it was shifting into the secondary as much after the track conversion. Almost like it was "stuck in low gear." Curious if there's a lighter spring that could be run, to get it to shift out a bit sooner on the secondary, and into the higher speed range?

Thanks,
Ryan

Premium Features