• Don't miss out on all the fun! Register on our forums to post and have added features! Membership levels include a FREE membership tier.

Smith Snow closeouts

culater

Lifetime Membership
Oct 9, 2006
I have very limited quantities of Smith Intake Sweat-x snowmobile goggles that retail for 79.95 on sale for 45.00 shipped in the USA. Due to higher shipping costs to Canada please PM me for a shipped price. I have black,red or blue here are the details. They are brand new in box with a removable snow mask and extra wide foam around the frame to help seal out any cold air. I also have 509 Aviator and Sinister goggles and lenses. PM me with any questions. I prefer paypal or V/MC please PM me if you would like to order.

SMITH INTAKE SWEAT-X GOGGLES
Designed to eliminate problems unique to sledding, such as fogging in cold weather and maintaining visual clarity in varying light conditions. All Smith snowmobile goggles come with a dual-pane lens that increases light transmission, giving improved visibility and definition. Anti-fog dual pane lenses utilize active lens ventilation to clear fog by maximizing incoming airflow while allowing hot air and steam to escape. Adjustable, silicone-backed straps keep goggles securely in place. Snow Turbo Option OTG sets the standard for anti-fog goggles with its two-speed electronic fan. All lenses have anti-fog coating. All Smith snow goggles utilize extended face foams which are intended to seal out cold spots in the helmet eyeport.
The perfect goggles for a weekend rider or a serious competitor
Medium fit
Features an air intake system for on-demand airflow for increased fog prevention
Uses Sweat F.A.T. 3-layer face foam and an Articulating Outrigger Positioning System™
Includes in-lens tear-off posts and is compatible for Roll-Off’s™
Custom fade paint frame colors and colored lenses
Incorporates Fuel lenses with an ultra-wide silicone-backed strap
I am also a dealer for 509 goggles send me a PM if you would like to order

smith sweat-x black.jpg smith sweat-x red.jpg smith sweat-x blue.jpg 509-GOG-AVI-BLACK-1_L.jpg 509-goggles-sinister-burandt_L.jpg 509-goggles-black-ops_L polarized.jpg 509-SINGOG-11-WW-sinister-goggle polarized_L.jpg 509-SINGOG-11-BW-sinister-goggle_L.jpg

Last edited:
S
Sep 30, 2010
I have a big problem with my 509 goggles.
They are too big for my helmet and does nt fit well. (Klim f4 anniversary)

Does the smith are smaller?

culater

Lifetime Membership
Oct 9, 2006
I use the F4 and use the Smith, Scott and 509 goggles. What I have found to work in the F4 is the Aviator. The 509 Sinister does not fit my face all that great when using the F4. All the 509 goggles do work well with all the 509 helmets. I carry both Klim or 509 products so PM me if you have any other questions
Thanks

S

Schism

Nov 30, 2007
North Dakota
Don't hesitate to deal with Len! He went above and beyond to ensure I received a backordered product before my trip. Thanks again!

culater

Lifetime Membership
Oct 9, 2006
Here is what I have left for the closeout Smith goggles
3 pair of the black
3 pair of the red
1 pair of the blue

509's are available now and the Klim Radius should be here towards the end of the month. PM me for more info

culater

Lifetime Membership
Oct 9, 2006
Lens is blue tint. It looks like I only have Red or blue left. The black is sold pending payment.
The goggles shipped to Canada would be 65.00

SledGuru

Lifetime Membership
May 9, 2008
WY 307
Hey looking for a set I can use at night if I am.called out for s&r I usually ride 509 just looking for a good pair with clear Lenz for a good price please pm me

culater

Lifetime Membership
Oct 9, 2006
I have 2 pair of the red left.

I also carry 509 and Klim goggles PM me on what model, color and location and I will get you a shipped price
Thanks

Snowedunder

Premium Member
Mar 27, 2008
BC
goggles

Do you have any smiths left, if so send me paypal info, will get them shipped to my newyork address. Thanks

Premium Features