• Don't miss out on all the fun! Register on our forums to post and have added features! Membership levels include a FREE membership tier.

Alternative Impact 38" a-arms

alt

Lifetime Membership
Jan 7, 2010
Livingston
www.alternativeimpact.com
Just a heads up. Were going to do Titanium for sure, then depending on the interest Cromoly. Ive promised these for the last couple seasons but just had too much on my plate, but with more help in the shop were finally going to make it happen. They will be 38'' only. I wont know any details on cost and weight savings yet but will keep you guys in the loop. Cost will be really close to everything else we sell. If possible let me know how much interest there might be in cromoly, as that will determine how that plays out. Thanks for the patients, I know I have left a lot of guys hanging on this one but not intentionally. Thanks again!
Dan

alt

Lifetime Membership
Jan 7, 2010
Livingston
Ok so far not a single person for C moly. I know its early but I have only four guys that have called for Titanium. Not enough to build jigs for so ill give this another run. Speak now cause I probably wont have time mid season.... Thanks!
Dan

boondocker97

Lifetime Membership
Oct 30, 2008
Billings MT
I have a pro-lite on the way so I will have bdx top a-arms for their front end kit. Any chance at purchasing lowers only? I would like Ti, but most likely would be interested in chromoly since preseason funds will be lower after the sled arrives.

alt

Lifetime Membership
Jan 7, 2010
Livingston
You know, just a thought, but some of the guys that called asked about just a lower kit. For what you save on the uppers, unless your going for all the weight you can save, (especially since these particular arms do not seem to have strength issues) the uppers in this case are hardly worth replacing. With the CM matching would not be an issue, but the nice shiny TI would stick out like a sore thumb. I think I could do just a lower kit, with adjustable camber for in the ball park of $375 for CM and $575 for Ti. Just a thought...

Premium Features