• Don't miss out on all the fun! Register on our forums to post and have added features! Membership levels include a FREE membership tier.

2014 Snow Check colors

06redrevx

Lifetime Membership
Dec 3, 2008
What do you guys think of the new colors, and what are you ordering for 14?

I am really digging the Nuclear Sunset orange, but I think the Gloss Orange looks killer too!

If I can swing it it will be a 155 in one of those two colors.

My 13 has been fabulous so it may be hard to justify tho!

Everyone lets hear it, or or you staying put for another year?

06redrevx

Lifetime Membership
Dec 3, 2008
Glad to see everybody jacked up! One response
No one getting new sleds?

T
Jan 17, 2012
Montana
I have a '13 LE blue 155 and just bought another left over '13 black 163. Dealer was confident there wouldn't be any real changes for '14 (he was right), so I came out a few grand ahead. Not sold on the looks of the color combos this year, gonna hold out till next year.

H

hogan assault

Feb 16, 2012
Alberta
Going with the gloss black. I have a set of blue pannels from 2013 that look good with the white hood. I think they'll all look better in person!

06redrevx

Lifetime Membership
Dec 3, 2008
May have to go to the Expo this weekend to check all the sleds out in person.
Hard to tell what they look like in those small pictures

Iceman56

Premium Member
Nov 27, 2007
I have been looking at them trying to imagine what they would look like with some stickers peeled off. Lol it's hard for my mind to imagine it.

I am thinking about trying something different then normal this time... thinking about going with the gloss orange and peeling off all the stickers except for the "Pro" on the side panel and polishing the tunnel, getting an all black seat, and either short black windshield or short chrome windshield... What do ya think???

It would basically be black everywhere except orange side panels, and polished tunnel, a chrome windshield might match the polished tunnel pretty good IDK

06redrevx

Lifetime Membership
Dec 3, 2008
I have been looking at them trying to imagine what they would look like with some stickers peeled off. Lol it's hard for my mind to imagine it.

I am thinking about trying something different then normal this time... thinking about going with the gloss orange and peeling off all the stickers except for the "Pro" on the side panel and polishing the tunnel, getting an all black seat, and either short black windshield or short chrome windshield... What do ya think???

It would basically be black everywhere except orange side panels, and polished tunnel, a chrome windshield might match the polished tunnel pretty good IDK

That would look pretty slick too. Good to personalize to your taste.
I am really thinking of a black tunnel wrap and short white windshield on one of the orange ones

R

ryno44

Nov 13, 2008
So do all the sleds come with black side panels and you get to "pick" your color of choice for a additional $350 like my 13? Or do you actually get your color of chioce for the list price.

The Fourth Wolf

Lifetime Membership
Jan 8, 2008
Anchorage, AK
Keeping my 2012 Pro

I like Polaris. I never really considered myself a "brand Nazi" but I'm on my 3rd consecutive Polaris and to be honest I'm comfortable with Poo.

I love my Pro and thought what could be better than a newer one. A few months ago I was sure I'd be snowchecking a '14 Pro but I've decided to keep my '12 and now that it's out of warranty, mod it.

My sled has run flawlessly and now has 1,800+ miles (by Monday it will crack 2K). Other than a turned up oiler and some clutching it's stock. I'm looking hard at the long-rod mod and a PAR head, some venting to accommodate the heat related to the extra HP, and maybe powder coating the tunnel.

I'm hoping the 2015's call to me. (but I'm hanging on to my '12 for years to come)

cateye5312

Premium Member
Mar 28, 2009
Grand Junction CO
Can't decide between the two oranges - going with a black tunnel wrap, orange powdercoated rear bumper brackets, seat support, spindles and boards. Might have to put some more white in there somewhere too.

Premium Features