• Don't miss out on all the fun! Register on our forums to post and have added features! Membership levels include a FREE membership tier.

Thank you Mirage trailers!

D

Dustin_R

Jan 11, 2010
Washington
I just wanted to give a shout out to Rob at Mirage trailers. The customer service we received from Rob and his crew is top notch. We have a 2009 Extreme trailer that had some minor issues. I have been in talks with Mirage about bringing the trailer down to the factory to have some of the issues addressed for over a year now (I procrastinate). Not once over this period did he tell me time has ran out or that he wouldn’t take care of it. One of our drivers had some free time so he hauled it down there and they got on it right away. I would not hesitate to buy another one, or recommend them to any of my riding buddies. Thanks again Mirage, you have a customer for life.

Phook

mtnxr

Lifetime Membership
Dec 3, 2007
Colorado
I second the good to hear. I just bought a used Mirage trailer and ordered some misc parts from them. Service was good on that! Thanks.

heavy_haul

Lifetime Membership
Dec 14, 2009
Meridian, Id
Just ordered a 2014 xtreme snow w/ high mark package 3 weeks ago. Hope it is worth the $$$$$$$. One advantage is I live in Nampa so if I have any issues Mirage or American trailers will DEFINATELY be hearing from me. Also I will get the the word out on Snowest if there are issues, to keep other (future) possible enclosed trailer owners aware of possible problems.

Trailer specs as ordered: 2014 xtreme snow w/ high mark package, 22 foot, options: 30x22 window, red in color, black w/charcoal graphics. Will post picks in a couple weeks when I get the trailer.

Last edited:

crusher

Lifetime Membership
Oct 25, 2008
Mapleton, UT
Good to hear they finally have heard the customers loud and clear.....cause after my pile of mirage and the way I was treated they lost a customer for life

heavy_haul

Lifetime Membership
Dec 14, 2009
Meridian, Id
Our new sled trailer. Mirage Xtreme Snow with Highmark Package, picking it up from trailer dealer on THURSDAY..... So excited.

Trying to get pics loaded......GRRRRRRR

Last edited:

heavy_haul

Lifetime Membership
Dec 14, 2009
Meridian, Id
ajavydus.jpg
nabevajy.jpg
ugeva4ej.jpg
uma3e9y2.jpg

Well I will try to load the pics again.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk - now Free