• Don't miss out on all the fun! Register on our forums to post and have added features! Membership levels include a FREE membership tier.

2.5" 174" CE or 3" 162 CE

06 Dragon

Lifetime Membership
Dec 29, 2007
Central Alberta
Planning on upgrading my track and suspension on my '12 Boosted pro. Wondering which set up would be better. I already have a Bakers rear skid set up on my stock 163 skid. I know there is a lot of varibles to cost. 174 ( need rails, drivers, antistab, tunnel extension). 162 - 3" ( drop and roll, drivers, antistab). And of course tracks. I am sure i have missed other items. Just loooking at cost vs performance. What folks are running and what works.

smokindave

Canada Moderator
Staff member
Lifetime Membership
Nov 26, 2007
Calgary Alberta
I will always ride with the 3 inch track from now on myself,all the people that I know running boosted Pro's with the 3 inch would never change to anything with a smaller paddle.
Best track on the market IMO!
Cheers...

BC Ripper

Lifetime Membership
Nov 4, 2011
Castlegar, BC
I am also looking into doing the same. I am wanting to go with the new 156"x3". What were you looking at for drivers, anti-stab and drop and roll...Not sure where to find those parts. Who makes them? Thanks

byeatts

Premium Member
Nov 29, 2007
I am also looking into doing the same. I am wanting to go with the new 156"x3". What were you looking at for drivers, anti-stab and drop and roll...Not sure where to find those parts. Who makes them? Thanks

I,m running the 156X3 as well to keep the fun factor in the mix

Premium Features