• Don't miss out on all the fun! Register on our forums to post and have added features! Membership levels include a FREE membership tier.

2008 Nytro with Boondocker Turbo

azsummit

Premium Member
Nov 3, 2008
2008 nytro with a boondocker 2860 turbo kit.

1261 miles on the sled. It was boosted at 500 miles.

Ez-ryde rear skid with fox zero pro shocks. Both shocks just rebuilt for the season. 162 rails with scratchers.

VE tunnel ext.

Boost gauge. Ran only on 110 race gas. 12-15 lbs of boost.

Simmons Gen 2 skis.

6 piece mo-flow vent kit black in color.

New batt. Just was put on the sled.

Headlight has been deleated, but comes with the sled. It has a pre-filter over the opening for more air flow.

Avid drivers

2 inch piviot on the stock handle bar riser.

Shockwave adjustable helix. Set up great for 9-11000 ft.

Spare belt

Craiggerbuilt gas can and bag on back.

Bottom line this sled runs great. I have never had a problem with this set up. Gas and go.

I may be able to help with delivery. I'am asking 12,500 for the sled.

Give me a call with any questions you may have. my #563-380-6849 my name is Andy. Thanks for looking.

Last edited:

azsummit

Premium Member
Nov 3, 2008
The sled is located in Cedar Rapids, IA. New price 12,000 US $. I can e-mail or text pics.

A

aj1180

Dec 17, 2009
waukon ia
This sled rips and you will not find anybody that takes care of their sled better than Andy. TTT

Biodude

Lifetime Membership
Jan 16, 2008
Ham Lake, MN
www.biocleansystems.com
yes, pics would be nice. After you hit "Reply" look down towards the bottom of the screen and you will see a grey box entitled "Additional Options". In the middle there is a button that says "Manage Attachments". If you hit that I believe you can upload your photos there as long as the meet the space requirements they require.

Premium Features