• Don't miss out on all the fun! Register on our forums to post and have added features! Membership levels include a FREE membership tier.

HaberVision will be at the Utah snow Show!

milehighassassin

Moderator: Premium Member
Staff member
Premium Member
Nov 16, 2005
FOCO/VAIL
Just a heads up that Habervision is planning on being at the Utah snow show. I grew up in Utah so I figured I would make the trip back there to visit a few friends and hit up the snow show. My first time at this show, I hit the Denver show every year. Let me know if you have any questions or and special requests. We will have snow show only specials!

Lane
970-310-0779

milehighassassin@gmail.com

Also, how big is this show? I have heard it is a pretty good show. Stop by and say hi if you are going.

milehighassassin

Staff member
Premium Member
Nov 16, 2005
FOCO/VAIL
Follow one of the links in my sig!

HaberVision is an optics company. The owner (Steve Haber) has been in the sunglasses and goggles business for over 35 years, he was also part founder of Bolle. We are a Colorado based company. Small but growing rapidly. We take pride in not only offering some of the best optics available but offering them at affordable prices. We specialize in polarized technology. We also take full pride in our customer service. If you don't like the product you bought, contact us and we will either swap it out for a different one or give you a full 100% refund.

Price our goggles to other companies out there and you will see that we are the best priced manufacture of goggles in the business, quality is 2nd to no one. One of our products is the HaberVision Elminator. A humidity controlled fan that mounts to all of our goggles and many of our competitors. When humidity levels get too high inside the goggle the fan kicks on and evacuates air to prevent fogging. When humidity drops to normal levels it turns the fan off to preserve battery life.

We also offer several options for special needs such as RX/Eyeglasses. We offer an optical Insert as well as OTG Goggles, which are designed to fit eyeglasses inside of them.
get_image.aspx

Feel free to PM me, e-mail or call me if you have any other questions.

lanetrujillo@gmail.com

Skinner

Lifetime Membership
Nov 26, 2007
North Utah
Is it hard to remove the fan to replace the batteries? I hope I can make it to the show to talk to you. I need some Googles that don't fog up!

milehighassassin

Staff member
Premium Member
Nov 16, 2005
FOCO/VAIL
Is it hard to remove the fan to replace the batteries? I hope I can make it to the show to talk to you. I need some Googles that don't fog up!

You can change the battery without removing the fan. I rode a lot last the last two years and the aaa battery lasted all season. The main reason is because of the humidity sensor. The fan only runs when needed. If you don't make it give me a call or email me and I can give you some other tips to stay fog free. I will be staying close to the show but I would be willing to meet before or after the show.

D
Nov 27, 2007
See you there! The HaberVision goggles with the eliminator are hands down the best setup for avoiding fogging.

milehighassassin

Staff member
Premium Member
Nov 16, 2005
FOCO/VAIL
I like the highline, Prima and Ouzo. I look forward to checking them out at the show.

The highline and the prima are the exact same frame, the highline lense has a little more curve simply for style.

I recommend the highline and prima for most sledders.

The Ouzo is our OTG (over the glasses) goggle. Made for people that wear glasses. Honestly unless you wear larger glasses most our goggles will fit glasses.

The eliminator is the real deal, work great. We are also offering quick straps on our goggles as well.

milehighassassin

Staff member
Premium Member
Nov 16, 2005
FOCO/VAIL
post a price for the fan goggles, how much for a spare lens?

will they fit with the KLIM helmet?

For a show special we will have our non-polarized Faro/mxt snow goggles for $79 or any of our polarized goggles for $99.

Both include the Eliminator (fan).

The eliminator's regular price is $65. So for $14 more you can get a set of goggles or for $34 more you can get a fan and a set of polarized goggles.

Double replacement lenses start at $12.

They do fit the Klim fine. I'm going to try and have an F4 there to try them with. You are more than welcome to bring your helmet as well.

milehighassassin

Staff member
Premium Member
Nov 16, 2005
FOCO/VAIL
I leave for Price in 3 hours. Headed to Sandy in the morning for setup. I will also have "most" of our sunglasses. Anyone making a late trip to Powell? Friend was just down there and he had a blast, great weather! I have some that float!

milehighassassin

Staff member
Premium Member
Nov 16, 2005
FOCO/VAIL
It was also nice to see everyone else make it out. That was a great show! I wish my home Denver show was as well organized and in as nice of a facility.

Seriously!! Look forward to it next year. Pm me if anyone needs goggles. I'll do what I can to get you guys taken care of with the best pricing!

Premium Features