• Don't miss out on all the fun! Register on our forums to post and have added features! Membership levels include a FREE membership tier.

silber problem DET

Boston Racing

Lifetime Membership
Nov 26, 2007
Colorado Springs, CO
Also the the mag side powervalve bolts and see if they are hitting the pipe.

What lights are displayed on the box when the problem happens?

Boston Racing

Lifetime Membership
Nov 26, 2007
Colorado Springs, CO
It is important that the red and blue lights display when any pressure is built. Do you have the solenoid installed so that the side with 2 ports faces the throttlebody?

2007dragonman

Lifetime Membership
Dec 4, 2007
South dakota
sled

noper the bd was just part of breaking in and would only do it when you were under throttle really hard just came back into town and it runs awesome after some time, i kinda looked at the silber one tonite and its odd , can barely get into the throttle and his the det. its not even rideable, not sure what to look at next

tdorval

Lifetime Membership
Dec 4, 2007
Red Lodge, MT
It is important that the red and blue lights display when any pressure is built. Do you have the solenoid installed so that the side with 2 ports faces the throttlebody?

Out of curiosities sake what happens if both red and blue lights aren't displaying under pressure? The remedy if this actually is the issue?

I'm fairly sure both of mine are lighting, but its nice to know as much as possible about these things!

Boston Racing

Lifetime Membership
Nov 26, 2007
Colorado Springs, CO
It means that there is a problem. This is the mode the controller should go into when under boost. If it doesn't not make sure the solenoid is facing the right direction and the lines are good to the controller.

Last edited:

tdorval

Lifetime Membership
Dec 4, 2007
Red Lodge, MT
Ok cool, I thought I had remembered seeing green blue under light boost thats why I was a little worried.

Good info, now need some serious snow!!!

L

lightening800

Sep 4, 2004
northern alberta
mine did the exact same thing, my tps had moisture in it causing all kinds of goofy readings, toof it out blew it out and illed it with dielectric grease and no more det light, but i have a blue/green light coming on at idle causing the plugh to foul once in a while, crap boxes!!

C

crackerjack

Dec 21, 2007
I had the same Blue/Green at idle and silber got me a new box. It fixed it and the low end is alot better also. The part of the box that senses boost is not functioning right. Call Justin. :face-icon-small-win

2007dragonman

Lifetime Membership
Dec 4, 2007
South dakota
update

put in 3 gals of race gas and works awesome now just a little to rich on low end, our control box is going bad so i did not change numbers, Thanks everyone

Premium Features