• Don't miss out on all the fun! Register on our forums to post and have added features! Membership levels include a FREE membership tier.

Aerocharger Build in Progress

11RMK

Oct 22, 2011
Aerocharger kit is in the house.......(shop)...Tear down is complete, ready to start the install. More pics will come as progress is made! :face-icon-small-hap

1.jpg 2.jpg 3.jpg 4.jpg 5.jpg 6.jpg 7.jpg

viperbusa

Lifetime Membership
Dec 2, 2007
Hope you have a long enough track on that thing to keep the front end down. LOOKS kinda short in the pics?

11RMK

Oct 22, 2011
155" track. should be good. The way they have the airbox mounted is with heavy zip ties. Goes from the box bracket to the supplied bracket that mounts to the engine. They didn't like the long bolts in the kit so suggested the heavy zip ties. It is all together now and I am having several issues. It will send a det7 code at half throttle all day long everytime. Very consistent unfortunately. I have tried several different configurations and nothing works. Very frustrated right now. If there are any aerocharger gu ru's out there please send the calvary.... lol
Thanks in advance....

11RMK

Oct 22, 2011
Thamks to everyone that helped. Lots of good advice, much appreciated. Once I have a chance to try these things I will post the solution that worked.

R

R_8_N

Nov 28, 2007
Did ya get a chance to get out and test some fixes?

Premium Features