• Don't miss out on all the fun! Register on our forums to post and have added features! Membership levels include a FREE membership tier.

2011 Polaris RMK PRO 800

Oct 9, 2008
Loveland CO
So i recently picked up a 2011 RMK PRO 800 163" after riding a modded M1000 for the past few years with last year being a down year thought i would share my polaris experience. So far love the sled i have right at 466 miles since purchase have installed vents SLP pipe, can, intake, VF 3 reeds, PC5, and some clutching rode last sunday below rabbit ears with a bone stock 2012 M8 163" and a 2010 M8 163" BD turbo. After a few break in miles on the 2012 cat we lined up for a few shots and dead even could throw a blanket over the 2 it was that close. My clutching is close not perfect but close, i spun about 3 times further than the cat so not exactly prime conditions. But so fat happy to be on a polaris cant wait for deeper snow and see what this sled will really do. Just thought i would share.

S

suitcase

Nov 9, 2008
In the great part of OR.
Glad to hear your Pro is hanging with the cat! I would rather hear that you smoked him LOL
If you have problems with the V force reeds, you might try the carbon tech. reeds. I have them in all my sleds now. After going through a ton of reed peddles for the V force. The carbon tech. last about three times as long, even on my big bore.

Last edited:
Oct 9, 2008
Loveland CO
Thanks for the advice, i went with them cause it was easy to order the package and be done with it hopefully they will be ok they are the new style which supposidly doesnt have problems but time will tell. I wish i was too kinda upset me. The HP difference was definelty noticeable after that. I have read all over this forum and havnt really seen many people modding the new pros, i just cant leave anything stock. When it was all done and said i honestly thought i made a mistake buying a poo but after a few hours of thinking im still happy and wouldnt change a thing. Im glad to be riding a poo.

S

suitcase

Nov 9, 2008
In the great part of OR.
I don't like anything stock either, ( STOCK SUCKS) LOL.. I put the head on, and had mine ported, that way it will be ready for the big bore when Jack turns it lose. I have been 110% happy with polaris, they fit me to a "T". I hope that V force fixed there cages, I liked them in my older sleds, just had bad luck when poo change, that is why I went to carbon tech.

Premium Features