• Don't miss out on all the fun! Register on our forums to post and have added features! Membership levels include a FREE membership tier.

New Muff Pot?

broz2006

Lifetime Membership
Jan 20, 2014
Billings, MT
Why hasn't someone made a trick good looking well built muff pot? I mean we spend lots of money putting ceramic coated exhaust on these sleds and turbos and superchargers then have to bolt a rattling tin $30 junking looking deal on the pipe to get hot meal. someone with a CNC needs to change this!

newmy1

Lifetime Membership
Sep 3, 2008
Huskerland
Why? You running without side panels:).

Owned several MP’s and they work great.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

skicopper

Premium Member
Apr 10, 2014
I have “the thing” and it’s the absolute best. You can cook raw steak or chicken in like 30 minutes.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

tomx

Lifetime Membership
Premium Member
Nov 26, 2007
Bellevue, WA
www.youtube.com
I was talking to a buddy and it just seems crazy that someone hasn't built a sled with and integrated muff pott. Seems like just the kind of gimmick some sled manufacturer would want to jump on. I mean they are selling 60k cars with 6 USB ports as a top feature you'd think we could get stock muff pots would get some love from our beloved sled manufacturers. Be so sweet to access muff pot without opening my side panel. I hope someone is listening!

Idahodoo

Lifetime Membership
Premium Member
Feb 7, 2008
Pocatello Idaho
www.jcscutomvents.com
I was talking to a buddy and it just seems crazy that someone hasn't built a sled with and integrated muff pott. Seems like just the kind of gimmick some sled manufacturer would want to jump on. I mean they are selling 60k cars with 6 USB ports as a top feature you'd think we could get stock muff pots would get some love from our beloved sled manufacturers. Be so sweet to access muff pot without opening my side panel. I hope someone is listening!

They Have

Premium Features