• Don't miss out on all the fun! Register on our forums to post and have added features! Membership levels include a FREE membership tier.

Skinz Rasmussen Boards

G

ghost rider

Dec 1, 2007
Was just wondering how many have the Rasmussen boards on a T3? Looks like a definite improvement as far as less drag in deep snow and tighter turning radius in tight trees. Snow evacuation and less kicking all day are a bonus.

Concerned with 1.5" less width of the skinny boards, anybody feel like they are to narrow? I Do like the sure footed feel of stock width and stability and love the T3 chassis in the steep and deep. Just looking to improve and refine where possible.

Goinboardin

Premium Member
Nov 15, 2009
Laramie, WY
I built my own boards that are similar in width to the Ras boards. I wear a size 13 boot and there's no issues with being too narrow. Helps a lot in steep side hills. For sure though, the sure footed feeling of tube boards with good screws and less snow buildup is worth it. When you start measuring Doo boards and compare to Cat/Pro/Axys boards, you realize how crazy wide the Doo boards really are.

jhubs

Lifetime Membership
Apr 10, 2008
Boards

I retroed a set of Rasmussen boards onto my XP. I also thought they might be a little narrow for my feet too but once I rode it never even noticed a difference. Way less drag and no snow build up. Agree with everyone saying tube boards are the best upgrade you can do and narrowing up the stock boards helps a lot

Old Scud-doo

Premium Member
Dec 28, 2007
Middle Montana
Wear a 13 boot and came from a Pro to my T3. End of season I had the Rasmussen boards installed along with Helium side panels. Money well spent. Never once felt they were too narrow. Felt great and actually felt like they should have came that way from the factory.

G

ghost rider

Dec 1, 2007
Boards

Really appreciate the feedback guys, just ordered some from Eric at RStation. Coming off a turboed Pro that I added the Diamond S Zero snow boards on that had little to no snow buildup, so I knew I had to put a better set of boards on. Happy to here the Rassmusen boards are the answer?

Premium Features