• Don't miss out on all the fun! Register on our forums to post and have added features! Membership levels include a FREE membership tier.

got a bad bogg at 10000 feet 800R xp

winter brew

Premium Member
Lifetime Membership
Nov 26, 2007
LakeTapps, Wa.
Any codes? If not, first things I would check....
Make sure all the DPM hoses are connected.
DPM solenoids are known to stick, there is a bulletin to remove the solenoid and lube with WD-40. Watch for the 2 little o-rings if you remove to lube.
They can be checked by unplugging the electrical connection and apply 9v with a batter and paperclip (or whatever). It should click. If not, remove and lube.

Oct 23, 2013
would you know what springs i should have in for the primary and secondary clutch for this elevation i have 2010 800r ptech and what pins i should be running i feel im off in the clutch area as well

winter brew

Premium Member
Lifetime Membership
Nov 26, 2007
LakeTapps, Wa.
would you know what springs i should have in for the primary and secondary clutch for this elevation i have 2010 800r ptech and what pins i should be running i feel im off in the clutch area as well

Assuming stock clutching I would run the pin weights empty. 2010 came with a green/purple primary and purple/purple secondary. It should also have the goofy reverse angle 43/47 helix.

Premium Features