• Don't miss out on all the fun! Register on our forums to post and have added features! Membership levels include a FREE membership tier.

BLACK DIAMOND/SPEED SHOP INC BLACK FRIDAY SALE

turboless terry

Premium Member
Jan 15, 2008
Big Timber, MT
if you leave your computer on and on snowest like alot of us do and I'm sure they did, it shows you logged in. All night long.

You are probably right. It just bugs me on some of the other posts they've had people would ask questions and no answer. I had my heart set on trying one but now I'm not sure.

G-Force

Lifetime Membership
Nov 21, 2002
Kamloops BC
I got an email Monday saying same thing, backordered. No big deal, but when I ordered Friday night, it was in stock, ready to ship, and took payment immediately.
Hopefully this doesn't turn out to be an issue, when I called about the backorder, was told they would ship end of this week/beginning next. That's fair enough, I just don't like paying for something until it ships. Seen/been involved in a lot of scenarios where it turns sour.

B
Feb 6, 2012
I'm not terribly worried about it. I understand things get crazy this time of year and I'm sure they are hustling to get things done on their end.

wfieldin

Lifetime Membership
Jul 28, 2009
Denver
Inquired in an email as to availability of their pipes, response was end of month, they are in production

RMK-King

Super-Moderator
Dec 25, 2007
North Dakota
I just got the notification that my BD can shipped today,I ordered it 2 months ago. Hopefully it fits on my SLP pipe or it may be listed for sale again haha.

G-Force

Lifetime Membership
Nov 21, 2002
Kamloops BC
Got my email notification of shipment yesterday, will be able too heat my food again soon !! :face-icon-small-hap

Premium Features