• Don't miss out on all the fun! Register on our forums to post and have added features! Membership levels include a FREE membership tier.

Mounting pelican case on tunnel

bryceraisanen

Lifetime Membership
Mar 5, 2011
So I got the ridgid box mounted. Seems slick. Put some Airtex foam pad in there to keep everything snug.

Spent three days ice fishing in -20 temps. Putting 4 HotHands (large) in there kept my auger batteries warm all day. Had 3 cans of pop in there for roughly 10 hours and they didn't freeze either.

My next question is how do I attach my shovel....?

Sent from my SM-G930T using Tapatalk

C

CForest

Nov 23, 2010
Montana
So I got the ridgid box mounted. Seems slick. Put some Airtex foam pad in there to keep everything snug.

Spent three days ice fishing in -20 temps. Putting 4 HotHands (large) in there kept my auger batteries warm all day. Had 3 cans of pop in there for roughly 10 hours and they didn't freeze either.

My next question is how do I attach my shovel....?

Sent from my SM-G930T using Tapatalk

I have a buddy that has the ridged box setup and mounted some basic shovel clips to the top. Just used some silicon on the screw holes to keep it sealed up. Also drilled a small set of holes across the top to put a key through so it doesn't pop out. I'm not sure these are the exact ones but look the same.
https://www.ebay.com/itm/281019469699

MDEVO

Chic Chocs Addicts
Lifetime Membership
Oct 21, 2011
Oshawa, ON,Canada
Mine works great!

Thanks for the ideas and info gents!
I snagged a branch with my Burandt bag and decided to set up my own Pelican type set up. So far I like it better, as it is completely dry and I find doesn’t get loaded up with as much snow.
6AA9F7D4-7670-4C37-AF6C-6871F0BC12AE.jpeg

6D8AA80F-641E-433F-85D0-AE7134949B3A.jpeg

frntflp

Lifetime Membership
Nov 29, 2007
Plymouth, MN
Just spent 200 plus on my second Burant bag. Blew the zipper on the first. If it wasn't installed, I would take it back ! Loving these different ways to make a great solution. Still might go this way ........

Well done guys !

Last edited:
Premium Features