• Don't miss out on all the fun! Register on our forums to post and have added features! Membership levels include a FREE membership tier.

Arctic Cat recoil adapter to use M8/1000 recoil on older motor

Idcatman1

Lifetime Membership
Nov 26, 2007
Ashton, Idaho
ttt, new style

1200portingstarteradapter012.jpg

We have a few of the older style, and ~7 or so of the new style shown here.

ttt

Idcatman1

Lifetime Membership
Nov 26, 2007
Ashton, Idaho
starter adapter

Still have a couple left from the last batch. Have ordered a piece of aluminum plate for the next run and it cost me more. Prices will have to go up a little next time.

Idcatman1

Lifetime Membership
Nov 26, 2007
Ashton, Idaho
We have sold about 12 of these since December first. I had been mailing them in the US mail flat rate envelopes. They lost one for three weeks and mangled another so I am going to have to start using a box and buying tracking and insurance. With the increased price I had to pay for more aluminum plate I will have to start charging $75 shipped to the lower 48.

Idcatman3

MODERATOR: Premium Member
Staff member
Nov 26, 2007
Idaho Falls, Idaho
I have at least one sitting around, and I can get some more made. Not 100% on lead time. I also have drawings if anyone is capable of doing the machining themselves.
PM me so I can keep track of converstaions.

Tmod

Lifetime Membership
Premium Member
Sep 1, 2014
North Idaho
I have at least one sitting around, and I can get some more made. Not 100% on lead time. I also have drawings if anyone is capable of doing the machining themselves.
PM me so I can keep track of converstaions.
I just talked to your dad and he is going to check tomorrow afternoon and verify if you have 1 or 2.

Г

горный крот

Jan 29, 2023
Москва Россия
У вас есть ЛС, но я тоже напишу

Нам бы хотелось заплатить 60 долларов за новый стиль, так как он отнимает немного больше времени. Мы также можем сделать больше того и другого.

Мы отправим куда угодно, если вы оплатите доставку.:D

Спасибо за поиск
Привет
Отправите
в Россию?

Premium Features