• Don't miss out on all the fun! Register on our forums to post and have added features! Membership levels include a FREE membership tier.

Trailer parking at Jackson Hole?

jdog1

Lifetime Membership
Dec 30, 2007
Im going to be in jackson in January for a week. Can you still park a trailer in that lot in the middle of town? Any other places to park a trailer? Thanks for any info.

christopher

Staff member
Lifetime Membership
Nov 1, 2008
Rigby, Idaho
Im going to be in jackson in January for a week. Can you still park a trailer in that lot in the middle of town? Any other places to park a trailer? Thanks for any info.
That lot has pull through parking, so yes, if you don't have an overly long trailer, and there is space, you can fit

Dogmeat

Lifetime Membership
Premium Member
Feb 1, 2006
Castle Rock, CO
IMO - I wouldn't plan on being able to park a trailer anywhere in the town of Jackson unless you've made arrangements with wherever you're staying first. That town generally frowns upon that type of thing, even during the hill climbs.

I don't specifically know of any places that would let you keep your trailer there, but I would call Jackson Hole Cycle and Saw, then possible Jackson Adventure Rentals and see if they can point you in the right direction.

Premium Features