• Don't miss out on all the fun! Register on our forums to post and have added features! Membership levels include a FREE membership tier.

850 Turbo

G

Gobig510

Nov 26, 2010
Colorado
I am assuming that the aftermarket turbo manufacturers have already started building kits for new 850. But does anyone have any details or speculations on how this motor will work with a turbo! :)

Chadly

Forum Expert
Lifetime Membership
Aug 28, 2013
Snohomish, WA
Kind of tough to build a kit when you don't have the sled. Everything I have heard is they won't get the sleds until the general public. I think it's a good year to take off while everyone tries to figure out the new engine. I've learned my lesson all to well being disappointed by a bad running turbo on a deep day. Just need to find where to get some boost withdrawal medicine.

G

Gobig510

Nov 26, 2010
Colorado
Makes sense, I'm definitely jumping the gun a bit early. Was hoping someone from boondocker or aero was going to say something like, "ya doo gave us an 850 to play around with, and these are the results..." ha, I'll just have to wait

L

Levi_skidoo

Nov 28, 2015
850 turbo

Would the booster injectors make it easier and cheaper to turbo? Could you use those injectors and re program the ecu?

Premium Features