• Don't miss out on all the fun! Register on our forums to post and have added features! Membership levels include a FREE membership tier.

Sled deck Marlon or TruckBoss

Pro-8250

Lifetime Membership
Mar 4, 2008
Northern MN.
Three hours is probably about right, with zero accessories and no slideouts. I've got it all installed, minus the final electrical connections and flip extension. Very happy with the quality.

Got my wheeler loaded and ready to go!
ffea4d73b683c68b528061349b9c78f9.jpg
OMG! What a great picture! I am so laughing!:)

Summit74

Lifetime Membership
Dec 1, 2007
bozeman, mt
Any new thoughts on the Marlon vs truckboss? Both seem like great decks. Just really like the water right seal that truckboss offers compared to others

M
Jan 25, 2019
Echo

I’ll echo what Summit74 said. The new Marlon looks pretty sweet. I like the look of their extension more and I think their lights look better. Also a fan of the quick release channels for tie downs.

That being said, the water tight seal on the bed may just be a deal breaker. Has anyone found a way to seal the Marlon?

N
Nov 27, 2007
Tacoma, Washington
Any new thoughts on the Marlon vs truckboss? Both seem like great decks. Just really like the water right seal that truckboss offers compared to others

I've ran them both and currently run the marathon/truckboss deck. I cant speak for the BRAND NEW Marlons but I honestly only dislike one thing about my truckboss deck. When you put in the Smartboxx (tray) it gets pretty cramped with the loading ramp in there as well. Literally the only thing I can gripe about. I think you would be very happy with either deck, I would give the edge to the Truckboss deck for the reason you mentioned above.

Premium Features