• Don't miss out on all the fun! Register on our forums to post and have added features! Membership levels include a FREE membership tier.

FS: VIO POV.1 Helmet Camera $400

M
Jan 4, 2008
Crested Butte, CO
For sale: Used VIO POV.1 helmet camera with accessories. Expect the usual small scratches and wear from normal use, but everything works flawlessly. The rear port cover has a crack in it, but still works. A new one ordered from VIO is $10. Package includes everything in the picture: camera head, recording unit, video cable with built in mic, carrying case, c-clamp mount with o-ring, flat mount, tubular mount, CD with manuals and editing software, zip ties, sticky flat mount?, 1GB SD card, wireless remote, sticky velcro mount, USB cable, A/V cable, and to finish out the package a VIO sticker :D.

Price is $400 shipped to your door. Retail this unit is $600. www.vio-pov.com

I've had a great time using this camera, I just don't use it enough to justify having it around any more. There are no scratches on the camera lens, and it records quite well. Feel free to PM with technical questions. I may be interested in trades for m-series parts (hood, skis, pipe, y, snow eliminators, vents, floats, ect.)

HPIM1379.jpg

Premium Features