• Don't miss out on all the fun! Register on our forums to post and have added features! Membership levels include a FREE membership tier.

Sno-Park pass forgotten in mailing

trail traveler

Lifetime Membership
Oct 29, 2014
WA state
Just an FYI. I recently received my new registrations for my sleds WITHOUT the Sno-Park pass. This oversight was from the Everett office and quickly resolved with a phone call. This may be an isolated incident, but double check that your new registration came with it. It's getting too close to riding season for surprises. Let it snow. :face-icon-small-hap

K
Dec 4, 2009
Malaga, WA
I had a similar problem with the Chelan County office. It was an easy fix by calling them up too. I think that they see so few snowmobile registrations that it just slips their minds to throw the pass in the envelope.

sanity

Premium Member
Oct 26, 2010
Snoqualmie, WA
Happens to me every year it seems. This year SnoFalls in Snoqualmie had me bring the registration to the office which was kind of a hassle for their mistake.

MTN_VIPER

Lifetime Membership
Nov 26, 2007
NW WA St.
fourstrokesolutionsllc.com
It happens to me from time to time when mailing it in. When that happens I just take my sled registration with me to the dept. of licensing and they always give me a snow park pass without questions/hassle.

Premium Features