• Don't miss out on all the fun! Register on our forums to post and have added features! Membership levels include a FREE membership tier.

Skinz Tunnel bag review

RACINSTATION

Lifetime Membership
Jan 14, 2003
Idaho
We are starting and exciting new section on the website. We will be testing products in the real world and posting the results. You will be able to buy the tested products on the website at a discounted price, get an honest real world test before buying, and save money. If a product doesn't work as advertised or has problems.....we will point them out. No sugarcoating, just the facts.

I will have several new items in the next few days, but here is the start.

http://www.theracinstation.com/proving_ground.htm

RACINSTATION

Lifetime Membership
Jan 14, 2003
Idaho
We try to test everything we sell. That way when someone asks about the product you are not just reading the heading out of the catalog to them. Items that are coming up are pipes/y pipes/cans, fuel controllers, skis, added boost, clutching kits, seats, clothing, tracks, and suspension systems. If you buy the product that we test from us you will receive a discount and I am working on some type of in store guarantee for the consumers. It is going to ruffle some feathers because there are products that just flat don't work or have inferior design or production execution and those will be pointed out.

I am just tired of guys calling that have purchased 3 different products for performance enhancement and are looking for number 4. Do it once, do it right.

B

bradburck

Jan 13, 2008
Colorado
So the real question is do you need some help with this project? I could give a few write ups of some after market parts I've tried...

Or you can send me some and I'll try them and report back??

Always here to help....

Things I've loved
Bdx anti slop
Mds weights
Your secondary kit
Mtn addition gas rack.

Among others.

RACINSTATION

Lifetime Membership
Jan 14, 2003
Idaho
Had some calls today, if you put SNOWEST in the notes on your order when you place it online you will receive a 10% discount.

Premium Features