• Don't miss out on all the fun! Register on our forums to post and have added features! Membership levels include a FREE membership tier.

Warranty ????

ndC7M8

Lifetime Membership
Premium Member
Oct 13, 2008
Sand Hills, North Dakota
Did you snowcheck it this spring and opt for the 4 year? If not, then you only get a 1 year warranty, unless you chose to purchase more warranty from Polaris after you bought it.

cascadesnowjunky

Lifetime Membership
Dec 5, 2007
Kennewick WA
My 2011 pro 800 came with a 1 year warrenty, i think that is standard unless you purchase more or the dealer purchases more as part of the deal.

D
Feb 28, 2011
BC, Canada
Here in Canada they have a promotion right now for the second year motor warranty for a good price. I'm not sure if you guys have the same but it could be worth it to look into.

AndrettiDog

Lifetime Membership
Dec 23, 2007
Colorado
Actually, even a snow checked sled can have a 1 year warranty or no warranty. It comes down to what you priced with your dealer. Dealers will remove the warranty if you want to save a little coin. People who mod their sleds will sometimes opt for this. Find out what you paid for.

jdw1

Lifetime Membership
Feb 5, 2008
Minnesota
I bought my pro rmk 8 before the end of November and received a second year "Power Train" warrenty free.
If you really want a good laugh, read the warrenty in the back of your owners manual, they really don't cover much.

D
Feb 28, 2011
BC, Canada
I bought my pro rmk 8 before the end of November and received a second year "Power Train" warrenty free.
If you really want a good laugh, read the warrenty in the back of your owners manual, they really don't cover much.

I laughed at the does not cover section - "does not cover corrosion or defects in parts."
Well that's just fantastic.

Premium Features