• Don't miss out on all the fun! Register on our forums to post and have added features! Membership levels include a FREE membership tier.

2004 Arctic Cat King Cat 162" 900 cc Mountain Sled - Sacramento, Ca

S

SuaveGato

Jul 1, 2008
SOLD

$2,900 o.b.o. REDUCED FOR QUICK SALE! $2,499
For sale is a Pull-and-Go Sled, READY TO RIDE! Current Registration, Pink slip in hand. Just needs a new rider and snow!

This sled is put together from two identical 2004 King Cats, I had one and a good friend of mine had the exact same one. I wrecked mine and he blew his motor up, so I bought his clean chassis and put my good motor in it and all of the BEST mods / add on's from both into one! Now I have one great kick *** sled from the two and a bunch of spare parts. I recently got a new sled, so this one has to go! His chassis had about 2,700 miles on it, my motor only about 1,300. This sled RIPS and has the following upgrades / Mods to it.

• Boss Seat
• 16" wide x 162" long Camoplast Extreme track, ported.
• Power Madd ROX pivot bar riser 3"
• V-force Reeds
• SLP Cold air intake kit
• SLP Ceramic coated Pipe
• SLP Ceramic coated Can
• SLP Powder Pro Skis
• Rear two wheel kit
• Anti-stab rail kit
• Sled Junky Drop Bracket Kit
• Snow Eliminator Running boards
• Windshield bag
• Brand new Windshield
• Brand new snow flap
• Kill switch
• 12 volt accessory plug wire (for heated visor etc.)
• Snow Scratchers

Just in aftermarket add-ons alone there is well over $2,500 into this sled, so for $400 more, I'll throw in the sled! It is 7 years old however and is not a "show sled" It has some little wear & tear but NOTHING major, good shape for 7 years old! This sled RIPS and just needs a rider! It is a tractor and will take you anywhere you are willing to go! First $2,900 o.b.o. takes it home!

I'll have to take some current pics, the two up on the stand with the hood up are current but not very good, the other two are from my original sled, to show the seat etc. but the new windshield & snow flap are different, and new tack, snow eliminators added etc. I'll take some more pics soon. But these will get you the idea...

2011-09-02 19.37.02.jpg 2011-09-02 19.37.16.jpg DSC01542.jpg DSC01540.jpg

Last edited:
Premium Features