• Don't miss out on all the fun! Register on our forums to post and have added features! Membership levels include a FREE membership tier.

PEAK 2.5

beamslayer

Premium Member
Nov 29, 2007
How many are thinking of trying the peak.MH said he was and I was wondering why he switched out from the Pc ?
Do you have to go with smaller drivers?

richracer1

Lifetime Membership
Feb 2, 2011
Idaho Falls, ID
You know I went with the Peak 2.5 as you've read both of my summer (The Shocker) project threads. You don't have to go with smaller drivers, I'm running 8T (Avid) drivers. If you check out this post, I took pics (tried for good ones) of the clearance from the bulkhead cooler to paddle, tunnel to paddle and gave some rough measurements of that clearance.
http://www.snowestonline.com/forum/showpost.php?p=2771606&postcount=60

I have no intention of cutting up my sled and attempt to drill new holes and add new drop brackets to move the skid back so I can install a D&R.

mountainhorse

Lifetime Membership
Premium Member
Dec 12, 2005
West Coast
www.laketahoeconcours.com
Something new to try.. It is going into an IQ (like Rich's) Though.. Not a new PRO.

I'll be running 7 tooth drivers on it...

I believe that FTX Motorsports will be offering modified factory chaincases on an exchange basis (with a healthy deposit) so that you can Run the 7 tooth driver and have clearance on the chaincase sump inside of the tunnel...there is NO drop/roll with this... just clearance to run a smaller driver on the stock driveshaft and case if you wanted to...

Keep your eyes peeled for that here soon..

The factory 2.4 is tight... the 2.5's even tighter.

Last edited:
Premium Features