• Don't miss out on all the fun! Register on our forums to post and have added features! Membership levels include a FREE membership tier.

When will Ski-Doo release/reveal the 2010 models??

B
Nov 28, 2007
Pocatello, ID
I've read all the "What to expect in 2010" threads I could find, but couldn't find any info as to when Ski-Doo will release/reveal the 2010 models. Anyone know about when we'll start seeing the new 2010 models? :confused: Thanks! :beer;:beer;

B
Nov 28, 2007
Pocatello, ID
Man, I hope I don't have to wait until March! I might go crazy waiting that long! :eek: I kinda thought they normally released the new stuff around mid to late February but wasn't sure. I was just hoping they might do it a little earlier this year because Polaris pulled the trigger pretty quick. Oh well, I guess I can wait another month if I have to. I kinda feel like a little kid waiting for Christmas!

I just hope I'm not disappointed. I would really like to see an 800 etec or the resurrection of the 1k as an etec in the new chasis. Just dreaming/wishing right now. I guess I'll have to wait a little longer to see if it comes true! :D

We need to get some spys to do some surveillance or undercover work at BRP! :cool: Any takers?

D
Dec 31, 2007
n. idaho
my dealer says march, they wont even guess or give a hint or nuthin . does any body know what arctic cat gave up to get the reverse and who gave it to them??

S

SilverGriz

Oct 22, 2004
Hayden, ID
Hopefully soon...the snowchecks usually have to be ordered by late February so I would think we should see something by the first week of February.

Premium Features