• Don't miss out on all the fun! Register on our forums to post and have added features! Membership levels include a FREE membership tier.

Paint shop/body shop

M
Nov 27, 2007
I know this is the "riding area" spot but I need some info on where to get a hood painted in the Anchorage area, nothing fancy just want a differant color. Thanks in advance.

A

AkHockey10

Feb 9, 2006
Anchorage, Ak
Halls Auto Body up in Wasilla. :D

Stepp Brothers Body/Paint on Post rd, i know would do it for you. TNT Body Works is another there off of 88th. :) - Those are who I would recommend. Thats just me.:)

M
Nov 27, 2007
Thanks for the quick replies guys, BottomFeeder m7 let me know what you can do, I just want to go from green to white on f cat.

M
Nov 27, 2007
Ok thanks, I don't have any actual pictures yet, I haven't even seen the sled yet but he told me it might need a paint job, I'll try and get pictures of just a f cat hood for referance.

R

RATED-X

ACCOUNT CLOSED
Dec 3, 2007
Wasilla
Take it to Tim here in Wasilla, he will give SW discounts so call him up and see what he will charge you.

Phone: (907) 745-4444

I agree Halls has done excellent work for several years...Luckly I havent needed to visit them in awhile. knock on wood

T
Nov 21, 2007
Wasilla Alaska
Having Halls Autobody paint my side panels and bumper :) He has
them right now - can't wait to see the finished product :) :)

Thanks Tim!!!!!

They're gonna look pretty cool , and just in time for one of those brush busting petersville trips in the boonies ! :) .....I'm gonna bring a tissue for you for the first time you do this ! ( I told my painter to be sure and use the FULL amout of flex agent in your paint ...haha

l_6fb6770ed3ab4037c564effa6a3e4a60.jpg

B
Feb 12, 2006
Eagle River
They're gonna look pretty cool , and just in time for one of those brush busting petersville trips in the boonies ! :) .....I'm gonna bring a tissue for you for the first time you do this ! ( I told my painter to be sure and use the FULL amout of flex agent in your paint ...haha

Hahahaha :p

Ya know... I think I am just going to stay away from Pville... since that's where this happened too ;) ;)
What can I say... I have a thing for trees there :)

DSC06800-1.jpg

Premium Features