• Don't miss out on all the fun! Register on our forums to post and have added features! Membership levels include a FREE membership tier.

Chris Brown switches to Polaris

B

BigFish BC

Jan 27, 2005
kitimat b.c
there is only one reason he left & if any of you think otherwise your tards,:face-icon-small-conlets face it in this day & age it comes down to this $$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$:rolleyes:its really to bad yammi didnt do more to keep him or mabey he just didnt like the yammi:face-icon-small-hap

D
Nov 27, 2013
Mountain States
there is only one reason he left & if any of you think otherwise your tards,:face-icon-small-conlets face it in this day & age it comes down to this $$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$:rolleyes:its really to bad yammi didnt do more to keep him or mabey he just didnt like the yammi:face-icon-small-hap

No No No these OEM don't pay out much cash these days Yamaha only offered 2 free sleds and Polaris offered 4 done deal.

DPG

D
Nov 27, 2013
Mountain States
How does a person know that the new Yamaha sled from the dealer is new and not a five years old still in the crate...??

Funny you should mention that the other day while at the Yamaha dealer I saw a mouse going crate to crate with handful of 2015 serial number plates. Funny thing I saw the same mouse in 2013 doing the same thing what looks to be the same crate.

If I'm not making any sense my crown royal won't let me.

DPG

Y

yamahajohnson220

Jan 4, 2008
Chris Brown is gone, get over it. Yamaha carried him long enough when no one else would,.... I think Chad Jorgensen has a lot to offer.

Mountaintech

Lifetime Membership
Nov 27, 2007
Bend OR
He is going to miss the power and reliability of the Yammy 4 stroke turbo in the Whistler/Pemberton back country. 3 things he's gonna want......Sat phone,GPS, and Blackcomb Heli on speed dial!

S

Slick

Nov 26, 2007
He is going to miss the power and reliability of the Yammy 4 stroke turbo in the Whistler/Pemberton back country. 3 things he's gonna want......Sat phone,GPS, and Blackcomb Heli on speed dial!

But, At least he wont have to carry that capstan winch around any more. Huge weight savings there.

Mountaintech

Lifetime Membership
Nov 27, 2007
Bend OR
But, At least he wont have to carry that capstan winch around any more. Huge weight savings there.

Haha. No winch required. I've been riding turbo yammys since 04. If you know how to ride you rarely get stuck, and when you do, no winch required.

S

Slick

Nov 26, 2007
Haha. No winch required. I've been riding turbo yammys since 04. If you know how to ride you rarely get stuck, and when you do, no winch required.

Ahh, that explains your silly comments regarding the Pro. More second hand " I saw 4200 Pro's being towed out this year " stories. LOL. And yes I had a boosted Yammi, nice sled, way to single purpose for me, Pro, XM and PC, are fun everyday regardless of snow conditions.
And yes I go to the gym and yes I know how to ride and yes I have a man sized sack, and I love the Yammi's, but the new 2 smokes are just more fun everyday.
IMO.

bholmlate

Premium Member
Dec 3, 2009
Reno, Nevada
doesn't 2 more sleds = more money

I am curious if Polaris has the best sled out there (not saying they don't) How come i see professional riders riding other brand sleds. Wouldn't you as a professional rider want to ride the best sled out there or is there some other factor that i am missing here

Snowest should really set up a thread called Deep Powder Guy vs. Stingray719 and whoever comes up with the best "YO Momma" line wins
that should hit a million hits in the first 3 days

Last edited:
B

BigFish BC

Jan 27, 2005
kitimat b.c
Funny you should mention that the other day while at the Yamaha dealer I saw a mouse going crate to crate with handful of 2015 serial number plates. Funny thing I saw the same mouse in 2013 doing the same thing what looks to be the same crate.

If I'm not making any sense my crown royal won't let me.

DPG

why were you in a yammi dealership:face-icon-small-shoyou were this guy :behindsofa:wernt you:face-icon-small-hapshould have known:pound::pound:

Premium Features