• Don't miss out on all the fun! Register on our forums to post and have added features! Membership levels include a FREE membership tier.

holz racing pro rmk shock upgrade with reservoir

A
Jan 5, 2012
Minnesota
thinking about sending my pro stock shocks to holz racing to get the upgrade with the reservoir package and wondering if anyone else has done this would just like some feed back to see how that worked for them thanks!!!

COP-OUT

Lifetime Membership
Nov 28, 2007
LEWISTOWN,MONTANA
Raptor spring and Shocks

I'm going to sent my Walker Evens rear shock to Jake at Raptor and have him put on the reservoir and set it up for my weight ,plus will be getting all 4 triple rate springs at the same time.:usa2:

P

PowderMiner

Feb 6, 2008
Snohomish-Plain, Washington
I had 2012 walkers set-up on my dragon last year with stock springs re valved for a fat guy, shortened to fit and adjustable resiviors... I was able to run them very soft and let the progressive springs do their thing... then when i broke my sway bar i tighten them up to re-stabalize the front, worked very well. I travel a hell trail to the good stuff.

I plan on running the new sled stock as i plan on using it only when the snow is primo. I'm sure i'll break things soon enough to allow for mod opportunities :face-icon-small-win

FatDogX

Lifetime Membership
Dec 27, 2008
ND
Call Jake at Raptor.

I've been thinking about different options for upgrading shocks as well and after speaking with him, I'm now going to try a set of his triple rate springs on all four shocks.

Great guy to deal with, no pressure in buying and full of great information!!!

wjl

Lifetime Membership
Mar 29, 2008
Eden, UTAH
Here is a link about the shock up grade. http://www.snowestonline.com/forum/showthread.php?t=274661&highlight=holz+racing
I am happy with mine and seems to work well. Good fix for a good price.
I did not get the front skid shock res so it was cheaper. Rear shock is great, less sag, no bottoming out. Turn around for mine was less than a week. (out monday and back on Friday)
Rider 5'6' 165lb with gear

Premium Features