• Don't miss out on all the fun! Register on our forums to post and have added features! Membership levels include a FREE membership tier.

wrap kits

T
Jan 28, 2008
cornwall
I am thinking about wrapping my 09 d8 and would like to see some pics of different wraps actually on the sleds as apposed to just the wrap itself. The hood is white but buddy is a painter so color change is not a problem. Not looking to copy just ideas. Also sick of polishing and think its time for a tunnel wrap as well. Polaris needs to paint their tunnels. Thanks guys.

P
Apr 9, 2010
Sartell, MN
X2 on the tunnel polishing. I'm also looking for some ideas on tunnel wraps.....thinking of getting some black vinyl rather than painting/powdercoating for time and cost reasons....How do the wraps hold up in that area?

S
Jul 7, 2001
Kent WA
Polishing sucks. Why even start? Cause I love the look of a shiny polished tunnel, but it never lasts.

Anyone ever do a Clear wrap over a polished tunnel? Would that keep the AL from discoloring?

AndrettiDog

Lifetime Membership
Dec 23, 2007
Colorado
Pretty simple, but here's my 09 D8. It's the snow camo on the ArcticFX website.

attachment.php

right_side.jpg

J

Jkinzer

Nov 27, 2007
Lewiston, Idaho
if you go to clicky click on the wrap that you want and when the color options come up click on the picture of the sled or the colors, jordan has pics of almost every kit he offers on the sleds.

P
Apr 9, 2010
Sartell, MN
Almost done with my cut to fit black vinyl tunnel wrap project....I'll post some pics when I'm done...So far it looks good and forget the polish!!!!:face-icon-small-win

Check that...couldn't get one side of tunnel (damn bubbles on flat black/no design on it) to look right so now back to square one and good ol' polishing both sides I guess! Should've just spent that money on powdercoating the rails....

Premium Features