• Don't miss out on all the fun! Register on our forums to post and have added features! Membership levels include a FREE membership tier.

Boondocker RG Turbo Kit for Arctic Cat M8 Brand new Turbo 2871

D

dubbs

Dec 8, 2007
Calgary ab
2009 Boondocker Race or Pump gas turbo kit for 07-09 Arctic cat M8. Brand new Garrett 2871

This is a complete kit including the stock pipe with the welding already done so you can just bolt the parts on.

Comes with primary and secondary clutching, (cutler secondary worked great!) 4 window Digatron, Boost gauge, Speedwerx Y pipe, tunnel dump exhaust, all hoses and fittings. Everything you need is here, including instructions, all packaged up nice. Just like opening up a new kit.

Here's the story... I bought my sled with this kit installed on it.

When it worked right it was incredible, but didn't always work right. (Keep reading) I couldn't figure out what was wrong with it and thought the problem was the Turbo kit. I spent 8K on OVS's new Tial kit and got it all back together and had the exact same problems.

Found that the ECM had the corner broken off it and the rectifier for the fuel pump coil had a poor connection. Got a new ECM and it's running great!

My loss is your gain here. This turbo kit is mint and half price of new.

The Turbine wheel was damaged the last time I used this kit when my engine ate a ring (man I had an expensive winter)... I replaced the whole center section of the turbo. Both compressor and turbine wheels and the ball bearing center section. It's basically a brand new turbo as the housings are pretty much indestructible.

If you want to run a turbo this year this is really worth checking out.

Here is the link to my Kijiji add... If you respond to the Kijiji add I will get notified on my phone could be a faster way to get hold of me. Also lots of pics there.

http://calgary.kijiji.ca/c-cars-veh...at-M8-Brand-new-Turbo-2871-W0QQAdIdZ228782034

Asking $4400

Thanks

Premium Features