For support please email or pm Christopher christopher@snowestonline.com

Upgrade to Premium
General Snowmobiling Snowmobile related topics only

Share Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 07-14-2009, 11:54 PM
Currently: Not set.
Borderstaff has a reputation beyond reputeBorderstaff has a reputation beyond reputeBorderstaff has a reputation beyond reputeBorderstaff has a reputation beyond reputeBorderstaff has a reputation beyond reputeBorderstaff has a reputation beyond reputeBorderstaff has a reputation beyond reputeBorderstaff has a reputation beyond reputeBorderstaff has a reputation beyond reputeBorderstaff has a reputation beyond reputeBorderstaff has a reputation beyond repute
Default Haydays new swap space price - will you still swap???

The SnoBarons have posted the newest fees for swapping at Haydays. A 14 foot X 30 foot space is $60. If you're rig is 36 feet you need to buy 2 spaces at a total of $120. So if you have a 20' truck and a 16' overall length 2 place it will cost you $120. Last year this same setup was $40.

I will still attend Haydays but after 15 years of being a swapper I won't pay the extra $80 and will just go as a spectator.

Rate this post: Yes | No
Old 07-15-2009, 12:18 AM
JHG has a reputation beyond reputeJHG has a reputation beyond reputeJHG has a reputation beyond reputeJHG has a reputation beyond reputeJHG has a reputation beyond reputeJHG has a reputation beyond reputeJHG has a reputation beyond reputeJHG has a reputation beyond reputeJHG has a reputation beyond reputeJHG has a reputation beyond reputeJHG has a reputation beyond repute

People complained last year that it was hard to find what you were looking for because the sled parts were buried among piles of cheap watches and hubcaps. Maybe the higher prices are intended to keep people just running a garage sale out and bring in more legit vendors. $60 or $120 doesn't seem like a lot to pay for the exposure that whatever you're selling will get. I just payed $90 to run an add in the local paper for a week, I'll bet more people would see what I was selling in three days at haydays than a week in the paper here. just my .02.

Old 07-15-2009, 08:46 AM
crix has a reputation beyond reputecrix has a reputation beyond reputecrix has a reputation beyond reputecrix has a reputation beyond reputecrix has a reputation beyond reputecrix has a reputation beyond reputecrix has a reputation beyond reputecrix has a reputation beyond reputecrix has a reputation beyond reputecrix has a reputation beyond reputecrix has a reputation beyond repute
Garage

Quote:
Originally Posted by BigHoe View Post
People complained last year that it was hard to find what you were looking for because the sled parts were buried among piles of cheap watches and hubcaps. Maybe the higher prices are intended to keep people just running a garage sale out and bring in more legit vendors. $60 or $120 doesn't seem like a lot to pay for the exposure that whatever you're selling will get. I just payed $90 to run an add in the local paper for a week, I'll bet more people would see what I was selling in three days at haydays than a week in the paper here. just my .02.
What ever man When I think of haydays I think of a place where I can get a set of rims for my truck, a golf cart, boot leg purses, but I went there in search of a new set of sun glasses AND SCORED HUGE

Seriously though I swear only 2 people looked at my sled there and I think when they walked away they were talkin chit I ended up sellin it here a few weeks later

I will be there again this year but we will load 3 sleds on a 2 place so we dont have to pay for the $120 spots

Old 07-15-2009, 10:28 AM
Hardass has a reputation beyond reputeHardass has a reputation beyond reputeHardass has a reputation beyond reputeHardass has a reputation beyond reputeHardass has a reputation beyond reputeHardass has a reputation beyond reputeHardass has a reputation beyond reputeHardass has a reputation beyond reputeHardass has a reputation beyond reputeHardass has a reputation beyond reputeHardass has a reputation beyond repute

I'm thinking if that amount of increase would stop some one from getting a spot they probably did not have much to sell any way.

Old 07-15-2009, 11:16 AM
Ex-Flit has a reputation beyond reputeEx-Flit has a reputation beyond reputeEx-Flit has a reputation beyond reputeEx-Flit has a reputation beyond reputeEx-Flit has a reputation beyond reputeEx-Flit has a reputation beyond reputeEx-Flit has a reputation beyond reputeEx-Flit has a reputation beyond reputeEx-Flit has a reputation beyond reputeEx-Flit has a reputation beyond reputeEx-Flit has a reputation beyond repute

I know why, I have the plans for the new site in North Branch in front of me. it is going to cost them ( I mean us ) a bundle to get this ready for next year.

Old 07-15-2009, 11:58 AM
Currently: I have madpow disease
firecatguy has a reputation beyond reputefirecatguy has a reputation beyond reputefirecatguy has a reputation beyond reputefirecatguy has a reputation beyond reputefirecatguy has a reputation beyond reputefirecatguy has a reputation beyond reputefirecatguy has a reputation beyond reputefirecatguy has a reputation beyond reputefirecatguy has a reputation beyond reputefirecatguy has a reputation beyond reputefirecatguy has a reputation beyond repute

this is just going to send the guy with 2 sleds a cpl coats and few other things packing..like me--thats way too much to loose if you already discount your prices?

my guess is you will see more dealers now as they will just right the money off..

just so you know I went out and measured my 1\2 ton Chevy with a two place floe trailer and it is 18ft on the truck and 16 on trailer so that would be two spots...

and if you think the junk vendors are going to go away??not so...most of them are professional flea market dealers and they WILL PAY like the hub cap guy you think he not going to show?or the tire guy?sunglass dude? yep all still going to be there but as borderstaff said he wont be their so the trend is not looking good..hope they dont ruin a good thing

Last edited by firecatguy; 07-15-2009 at 12:01 PM.

Old 07-15-2009, 12:13 PM
Basic Member
ouch has a reputation beyond reputeouch has a reputation beyond reputeouch has a reputation beyond reputeouch has a reputation beyond reputeouch has a reputation beyond reputeouch has a reputation beyond reputeouch has a reputation beyond reputeouch has a reputation beyond reputeouch has a reputation beyond reputeouch has a reputation beyond reputeouch has a reputation beyond repute

I think its going to draw away the average guy who is hopeing to get rid of his sled and maybe a helmet.. Why dont the people who own the land just get a bail-out? Hand out a couple thousand to everyone who comes. No one would be worried about the extra $$.

Old 07-15-2009, 05:22 PM
Currently: learning the facts of life...from watching the facts of life
Chapman has a reputation beyond reputeChapman has a reputation beyond reputeChapman has a reputation beyond reputeChapman has a reputation beyond reputeChapman has a reputation beyond reputeChapman has a reputation beyond reputeChapman has a reputation beyond reputeChapman has a reputation beyond reputeChapman has a reputation beyond reputeChapman has a reputation beyond reputeChapman has a reputation beyond repute

Hopefully the guy selling pigeons will still be able to make it. I'm fresh out.....

Old 07-15-2009, 08:13 PM
Basic Member
R J has a reputation beyond reputeR J has a reputation beyond reputeR J has a reputation beyond reputeR J has a reputation beyond reputeR J has a reputation beyond reputeR J has a reputation beyond reputeR J has a reputation beyond reputeR J has a reputation beyond reputeR J has a reputation beyond reputeR J has a reputation beyond reputeR J has a reputation beyond repute

Hopefully this will keep the guys with a 6 place trailer full of shock springs and blown XLT motors and not to mention his toilet, sink, and cuboards from his house.

It seems a bit steep but a truck and 2 place trailer should fit in the 14x30 spot, you just may have to turn it a bit sideways?

Old 07-15-2009, 08:34 PM
Currently: Have snow, will travel.
sledchick has a reputation beyond reputesledchick has a reputation beyond reputesledchick has a reputation beyond reputesledchick has a reputation beyond reputesledchick has a reputation beyond reputesledchick has a reputation beyond reputesledchick has a reputation beyond reputesledchick has a reputation beyond reputesledchick has a reputation beyond reputesledchick has a reputation beyond reputesledchick has a reputation beyond repute
Old 07-15-2009, 08:47 PM
Currently: scott is gutless
Blu Du has a reputation beyond reputeBlu Du has a reputation beyond reputeBlu Du has a reputation beyond reputeBlu Du has a reputation beyond reputeBlu Du has a reputation beyond reputeBlu Du has a reputation beyond reputeBlu Du has a reputation beyond reputeBlu Du has a reputation beyond reputeBlu Du has a reputation beyond reputeBlu Du has a reputation beyond reputeBlu Du has a reputation beyond repute
Warning You Must be a registered member and logged in to view this response.

Click Here to Register

Old 07-15-2009, 09:13 PM
Currently: ready for snow
jsledder has a reputation beyond reputejsledder has a reputation beyond reputejsledder has a reputation beyond reputejsledder has a reputation beyond reputejsledder has a reputation beyond reputejsledder has a reputation beyond reputejsledder has a reputation beyond reputejsledder has a reputation beyond reputejsledder has a reputation beyond reputejsledder has a reputation beyond reputejsledder has a reputation beyond repute

Click Here to Register

Old 07-15-2009, 09:16 PM
jsledder has a reputation beyond reputejsledder has a reputation beyond reputejsledder has a reputation beyond reputejsledder has a reputation beyond reputejsledder has a reputation beyond reputejsledder has a reputation beyond reputejsledder has a reputation beyond reputejsledder has a reputation beyond reputejsledder has a reputation beyond reputejsledder has a reputation beyond reputejsledder has a reputation beyond repute

Click Here to Register

Old 07-15-2009, 09:51 PM
Ex-Flit has a reputation beyond reputeEx-Flit has a reputation beyond reputeEx-Flit has a reputation beyond reputeEx-Flit has a reputation beyond reputeEx-Flit has a reputation beyond reputeEx-Flit has a reputation beyond reputeEx-Flit has a reputation beyond reputeEx-Flit has a reputation beyond reputeEx-Flit has a reputation beyond reputeEx-Flit has a reputation beyond reputeEx-Flit has a reputation beyond repute

Click Here to Register

Old 07-16-2009, 08:45 PM
Basic Member
sobfrogg has a reputation beyond reputesobfrogg has a reputation beyond reputesobfrogg has a reputation beyond reputesobfrogg has a reputation beyond reputesobfrogg has a reputation beyond reputesobfrogg has a reputation beyond reputesobfrogg has a reputation beyond reputesobfrogg has a reputation beyond reputesobfrogg has a reputation beyond reputesobfrogg has a reputation beyond reputesobfrogg has a reputation beyond repute

Click Here to Register

Old 07-17-2009, 09:00 AM
Basic Member
R J has a reputation beyond reputeR J has a reputation beyond reputeR J has a reputation beyond reputeR J has a reputation beyond reputeR J has a reputation beyond reputeR J has a reputation beyond reputeR J has a reputation beyond reputeR J has a reputation beyond reputeR J has a reputation beyond reputeR J has a reputation beyond reputeR J has a reputation beyond repute

Click Here to Register

Old 07-17-2009, 02:24 PM
Currently: Time to take the ice tires off the dirtcycle
Basic Member
iliketoridefast has a reputation beyond reputeiliketoridefast has a reputation beyond reputeiliketoridefast has a reputation beyond reputeiliketoridefast has a reputation beyond reputeiliketoridefast has a reputation beyond reputeiliketoridefast has a reputation beyond reputeiliketoridefast has a reputation beyond reputeiliketoridefast has a reputation beyond reputeiliketoridefast has a reputation beyond reputeiliketoridefast has a reputation beyond reputeiliketoridefast has a reputation beyond repute

Click Here to Register

Old 07-17-2009, 09:17 PM
Basic Member
sobfrogg has a reputation beyond reputesobfrogg has a reputation beyond reputesobfrogg has a reputation beyond reputesobfrogg has a reputation beyond reputesobfrogg has a reputation beyond reputesobfrogg has a reputation beyond reputesobfrogg has a reputation beyond reputesobfrogg has a reputation beyond reputesobfrogg has a reputation beyond reputesobfrogg has a reputation beyond reputesobfrogg has a reputation beyond repute

Click Here to Register

Old 07-17-2009, 10:59 PM
Currently: Gotta get a couple more rides in...
Paid Premium Member
Thanked 1,346 Times in 849 Posts
PJ-Hunter has a reputation beyond reputePJ-Hunter has a reputation beyond reputePJ-Hunter has a reputation beyond reputePJ-Hunter has a reputation beyond reputePJ-Hunter has a reputation beyond reputePJ-Hunter has a reputation beyond reputePJ-Hunter has a reputation beyond reputePJ-Hunter has a reputation beyond reputePJ-Hunter has a reputation beyond reputePJ-Hunter has a reputation beyond reputePJ-Hunter has a reputation beyond repute
Garage

Click Here to Register

Old 07-19-2009, 09:09 PM

Click Here to Register

Old 07-20-2009, 04:20 PM
Currently: Retired
Thanked 1,332 Times in 539 Posts
Himark has a reputation beyond reputeHimark has a reputation beyond reputeHimark has a reputation beyond reputeHimark has a reputation beyond reputeHimark has a reputation beyond reputeHimark has a reputation beyond reputeHimark has a reputation beyond reputeHimark has a reputation beyond reputeHimark has a reputation beyond reputeHimark has a reputation beyond reputeHimark has a reputation beyond repute
Garage

Click Here to Register

Old 08-29-2009, 01:33 PM
Basic Member
Cat-A-Tonic is an unknown quantity at this point

Click Here to Register

The Following User Says Thank You to Cat-A-Tonic For This Useful Post:
togwotee9 (09-13-2009)
Old 08-29-2009, 02:14 PM
Currently: and here we have a monkey with 4 asses
Thanked 3,291 Times in 1,629 Posts
Mafesto has a reputation beyond reputeMafesto has a reputation beyond reputeMafesto has a reputation beyond reputeMafesto has a reputation beyond reputeMafesto has a reputation beyond reputeMafesto has a reputation beyond reputeMafesto has a reputation beyond reputeMafesto has a reputation beyond reputeMafesto has a reputation beyond reputeMafesto has a reputation beyond reputeMafesto has a reputation beyond repute

Click Here to Register

Old 08-29-2009, 10:24 PM
Currently: "Better than I deserve."
Dobber1 has a reputation beyond reputeDobber1 has a reputation beyond reputeDobber1 has a reputation beyond reputeDobber1 has a reputation beyond reputeDobber1 has a reputation beyond reputeDobber1 has a reputation beyond reputeDobber1 has a reputation beyond reputeDobber1 has a reputation beyond reputeDobber1 has a reputation beyond reputeDobber1 has a reputation beyond reputeDobber1 has a reputation beyond repute

Click Here to Register

Old 08-30-2009, 07:43 PM
Basic Member
Wis-ditchbanger has a reputation beyond reputeWis-ditchbanger has a reputation beyond reputeWis-ditchbanger has a reputation beyond reputeWis-ditchbanger has a reputation beyond reputeWis-ditchbanger has a reputation beyond reputeWis-ditchbanger has a reputation beyond reputeWis-ditchbanger has a reputation beyond reputeWis-ditchbanger has a reputation beyond reputeWis-ditchbanger has a reputation beyond reputeWis-ditchbanger has a reputation beyond reputeWis-ditchbanger has a reputation beyond repute

Click Here to Register