• Don't miss out on all the fun! Register on our forums to post and have added features! Membership levels include a FREE membership tier.

2017 KTM 450sx and 2017 Timbersled SX...both are loaded with extras! - $14500

U

upfront719

Sep 5, 2010
Cadillac, MI
Listing my snow bike set up. This snowbike is the ultimate set up for woods and trails. It's equipped with the best suspension offered and includes a new TSS shock. I may leave a few goodies on the bike for full asking price which would include a Rekluse 3.0 clutch, Thermostat, ProMoto Billet 4.5" footpegs, larger lithium ion battery and battery box, Aluminum radiator protectors, FMF exhaust etc. $2500+ in accessories which makes this a perfect off/on trail machine. If you want the best of the best, this is it. The plastic on the bike shows wear from woods riding but can easily be replaced for $150. Recently put new front and rear fenders just to change up the color scheme from the 30 other KTM riders that I ride with :)

The 2017 Timbersled SX kit is in perfect condition. It has stronger rail braces supplied by Timbersled and it's in show room condition. Very low time spent on it. Will leave the saddle bag and rear tank on it which is sort of a necessity when mountain riding. This SX will go anywhere a LT will go.....I've done it several times in the midwest and out west....

The only trade I would consider is for a Ski-doo 850.

PLEASE PM me if interested as I'm not on this site much. Located in Michigan but willing to assist in shipping.

$14,500 obo. I'm not in a position where I need to sell (or if I even really want to sell it) but I'm open to reasonable offers and discussions about it. The bike was $10k and the Tsled was $7,600 before any accessories added.

keyterms: suzuki yamaha kawasaki honda mx enduro polaris doo, mx, can-am, honda,

1.jpg 2.jpg 3.jpg 4.jpg 6.jpg 5.jpg

Premium Features