• Don't miss out on all the fun! Register on our forums to post and have added features! Membership levels include a FREE membership tier.

PRODUCT ANNOUNCEMENT: NO-TOOL PRO CHASSIS HOOD PIN KIT... QUICK REMOVAL OF YOUR HOOD.

P
The no tool Pro Hood Removal kit. Simple to install. No drilling or cutting of your hood or cowling

go to mostwantedperformance.com

check out the pro hood hinge kit too!!!!

Last edited by a moderator:
O

Outlaw

Nov 27, 2007
Jackson Hole,WY
I checkit out at the SLC show that is the way to go. nice work Outlaw

Glad you had a chance to check it out. We had a great show. Thanks to everybody that stopped by the booth to check out our new products. I have posted videos on you tube as well as facebook so if you want to see how it works check it out. To all those that were interested in the MWP Pro Bumper we just received the first shipment in from our welder and are sending them to the Powder coater this week they should be available to ship by the end of next week. Thanks to all.
Regards
T
http://www.mostwantedperformance.com/

P
outlaw the snow show went good but i did not have my sled there cause i had to take the motor out to send it to bikeman. so tomorrow im gonna call you i have 14 people that gave me money already for the kits. im just gonna order a bunch of them from you so i have them on the spot. people love the kits you guys did a great job designing it!!! talk to you tomorrow. thanks, zac

W

Wild_Canuck

Mar 5, 2012
Ontario Canada
Just wanted to throw out a awesome job on the kit. Just installed it on my 13' RMK Assault. You guys are top notch, everyone should pick this up. Makes life easy.

Great job again guys.

nm2708

Lifetime Membership
Nov 3, 2010
Mott ND
The buttons that replace the push darts on the side panels are simply a snap type button that you would find on a coat or jacket or at the bottom of your snowpants.

O

Outlaw

Nov 27, 2007
Jackson Hole,WY
The buttons that replace the push darts on the side panels are simply a snap type button that you would find on a coat or jacket or at the bottom of your snowpants.

The snaps that are used are more of a HD snap. We had to go with the HD Stainless snaps. Once the side panel is on their is no pressure on the HD snaps.
Thanks
T

likkerpig

Lifetime Membership
Nov 28, 2007
Maybe I'm just retarded and don't get it, but this is a great case where a good picture would be worth a thousand words.

N

Nubulin

Oct 26, 2005
Flatlands USA :(
I bought a couple of these and they are really nice. I got them fast with a minimum of effort. Not rocket science, but easy, pretty cheap, and nothing to figure out on your own.

The snaps do add a bit of space between the hood and console until you put the sides on, but it works fine.

Premium Features