• Don't miss out on all the fun! Register on our forums to post and have added features! Membership levels include a FREE membership tier.

Custom Sled Wrap???

O

Oregonsledder

Jan 27, 2009
Bend Oregon
I wish I was getting paid to read your worthless post. Nobody said you have to like anything on this 4M. Why waste all of our time telling us about it?

I had a similar reaction to his post and when I voiced it above, I noticed that the "rate this post" buttons were removed. Looks like a bit of censorship going on here?? MH?? Why was my post treated that way and this one was not?? Curious?? I don't care about ratings, but I do like to be treated fairly. Maybe this was a software glitch, but I doubt it.

N
Aug 27, 2011
e-sticky graphics! Email philippe@e-stickygraphics.com and get previews for your sled. Answered email within hours every single time, the kit arrived in Norway 4-5 days after i made up my mind. And it looked sweet!

Hi Nils,
This is our 2013 graphics available for 11-up ProRMK. . Each kit can be customize (colors, adding logos, names and numbers) FREE to fits perfectly with your ride. We allow you 2 free previews after that it's $15.00 extra fees for each additional preview. Let us know your selection, the modifications to do and will get back to you with a preview.

Graphics - $285.00

Extras :
Full tunnel - $85.00
Full tunnel & tank combo - $125.00
Top tunnel - $100.00

Feel free if you have any other questions.

Best regards

Phil
e-Sticky Graphics

Reg2view

Lifetime Membership
Feb 1, 2010
I had a similar reaction to his post and when I voiced it above, I noticed that the "rate this post" buttons were removed. Looks like a bit of censorship going on here?? MH?? Why was my post treated that way and this one was not?? Curious?? I don't care about ratings, but I do like to be treated fairly. Maybe this was a software glitch, but I doubt it.

You can't rate your own posts. Standard Forum software feature. Login as a different user and you would see it. FWIW.

dejoli

Lifetime Membership
Aug 13, 2009
MN - Twin Cities
Posted in another thread as well.

http://www.motosportstemplates.com/

You can buy the EPS template from them and design your own.

I also found a local wrap printer that will do RGB colors and not just CMYK.

I was trying to do a "bright" design as I had an all flat black sled last year and nobody could see me if I was in the woods. Issue with most the wrap guys is they only print CMYK and they only allow changing colors.

I didn't want a crazy design but something unique and found that most of the wrap guys would only change to their stock colors.

Working on the design in photoshop and will then just have it printed for a couple hundred. Will be cheaper and completely unique for less $.

if you want info on the printer, shoot me a PM and i'll dig it up and send it to you.

tdorval

Lifetime Membership
Dec 4, 2007
Red Lodge, MT
That template doesn't include the tunnel tops, sides, or tank though for those wanting to do it all unless I'm missing something.

T

tollen77

Feb 19, 2008
e-sticky graphics! Email philippe@e-stickygraphics.com and get previews for your sled. Answered email within hours every single time, the kit arrived in Norway 4-5 days after i made up my mind. And it looked sweet!

Hi Nils,
This is our 2013 graphics available for 11-up ProRMK. . Each kit can be customize (colors, adding logos, names and numbers) FREE to fits perfectly with your ride. We allow you 2 free previews after that it's $15.00 extra fees for each additional preview. Let us know your selection, the modifications to do and will get back to you with a preview.

Graphics - $285.00

Extras :
Full tunnel - $85.00
Full tunnel & tank combo - $125.00
Top tunnel - $100.00

Feel free if you have any other questions.

Best regards

Phil
e-Sticky Graphics

A little disappointed. I emailed Philippe on Monday and still no reply. I even mentioned how happy you were with his quick response. You wouldn't happen to know if he's away or something?

Hate to bash a guy if he's just on holidays.

Thanks in advance

D
Nov 29, 2007
Portage, MI
Most any sign shop that prints, should be able to supply a "wrap" for you. You'll probably have to supply the sign shop with the template of your sled, if they don't normally do sled "wraps". Also be careful and make sure your end results are what you want, meaning if you ask a sign shop for a "wrap" you might end up with one large piece of printed vinyl to cover your hood and side panels. When we "wrap" a van we use large pieces of vinyl sometimes 52" wide, typically four - five pieces are used to cover one side. The companies who are advertising as selling "sled wraps" are not really wraps as we know them in the sign business, but many individual decals cut to fit the different parts of your hood, side panels, tunnels, etc.

Derek

Premium Features