• Don't miss out on all the fun! Register on our forums to post and have added features! Membership levels include a FREE membership tier.

NEW PRODUCT FROM TRI CITY!

Scott

Scott Stiegler
Staff member
Lifetime Membership
Nov 1, 1998
W Mont
I saw this once before when ToBe had something like this in a helmet.

I use in the ear buds whenever I do listen to tunes.

Do these speakers block out sled sounds or do you have to run the speakers louder to hear them or drown out sled sounds.

I don't have to run my in-the-ear buds very loud since my sled isn't very loud to begin with. I'd hate to have to crank up the sound and have my ears ringing at the end of the day.

I saw this once before when ToBe had something like this in a helmet.

I use in the ear buds whenever I do listen to tunes.

Do these speakers block out sled sounds or do you have to run the speakers louder to hear them or drown out sled sounds.

I don't have to run my in-the-ear buds very loud since my sled isn't very loud to begin with. I'd hate to have to crank up the sound and have my ears ringing at the end of the day.
It really depends on how loud you have the volume. I usually have mine at a med-hi level so I can hear the music very well but still soft enough that I can tell if something ever does go wrong with my sled while it's running. They have a very clean sound with no distortion at high volume. I hope that helps.

T
Dec 25, 2007
Is there a guarentee that these will not interfere with beacons? I have no interest in electronics that will have an effect on others' or my own safety...

ryanjeri

Lifetime Membership
Feb 20, 2008
ID
2 Seasons ago i ran a set of Bluetooth headphones in mine, had a rechargeable battery so at the end of the day I had to plug them in to recharge them. The battery life was over 8 hours per charge, and it was pretty dang nice to be able to put my IPOD in my handlebar riser bag that was heated.

I could jump off my sled pull my helmet off and set it down, did not have to worry about cords while ridding.

New helmet speaker packages exclusively from Tri-City Performance. After a ton research, these are the best sounding speakers I could find. Check out the poster and call 0r e-mail me if you have any questions. Thanks

Ben Eaton
Tri City Performance
Springville Ut
801-794-3005
ben_eaton21@hotmail.com

2 Seasons ago i ran a set of Bluetooth headphones in mine, had a rechargeable battery so at the end of the day I had to plug them in to recharge them. The battery life was over 8 hours per charge, and it was pretty dang nice to be able to put my IPOD in my handlebar riser bag that was heated.

I could jump off my sled pull my helmet off and set it down, did not have to worry about cords while ridding.
I believe in the not so distant future as technology advance's we will see some battery-less bluetooth headsets soon. We are still keeping it simple for now without having to run multiple devices with multiple batteries. Like I said I believe there will be new technology to solve those problems soon.

GolfPineAcres

Lifetime Membership
Dec 19, 2008
They both have a extension cord with a volume control built in. The X2 has a much shorter main than the XPRO as seen on the left in the photo's. Let me know if you have any more questions. Thanks

Ok I'm assuming the Pro has the better quality sound. Also How much $ per each?

rick5150

Lifetime Membership
Feb 13, 2012
mpls
ive ridden with these all last year (the x-pro)...i ride with them at full max volume off a iphone 4s and they're great the placement is what really makes a difference in how loud or how much you have to turn it up they get plently loud enough....in my helmet they're placed to where i literally have no idea they're even there it's not directly over my ear though so im at max volume perfect to hear enough sled and music when playing in the powder

the volume control with a disconnect is realy nice clipped onto the jacket for when you stop and want to talk or be able to hear people quickly

Premium Features