• Don't miss out on all the fun! Register on our forums to post and have added features! Membership levels include a FREE membership tier.

Looking for Polaris mechanic in South Lake Tahoe

B
Sep 15, 2010
I'm looking for a top notch Polaris mechanic for my dragon in the South Lake Tahoe area. I have taken my sled to Thin Air in Truckee and they SUCK!
Not very mechanically inclined so I need a good mechanic. If there is one near Sacramento, Ca that's ok to.

Zrider

Lifetime Membership
May 7, 2003
Sparks, NV
Try Paul at Performance Sleds in South Lake Tahoe down by the Y. They're at 2042 5th St. Phone is 530/543-0211. He's a good guy and knows his stuff. Works with Tri-City Polaris out of Utah.

One of the guys on this site, Kdog(Kevin), has used him quite a bit and seems to be pleased with the work he's done on his Polaris.

As for Sacto, your best bet down there would be Adrenaline Powersports at 7640 Sunrise Blvd. in Citrus Heights. Phone is 916/729-7433 and talk to Redline Bill.

Hope this helps.

Last edited:
T

tahoermk

Nov 26, 2007
Tahoe
Performance sleds!!

I live in South Lake and Paul at Performance sleds has worked on my sleds for years. He is a character, but is an old school sledder that has been racing, riding and wrenching on Polaris sleds for ever. He knows how to get a sled to rip, and has dialed my 09 D8. I have also had good luck with Thin Air for warranty work in the past, sorry to hear you had a bad experience there. Paul isn't open yet, but will be soon, give me a PM and I will let you know when he is open.
What issues do you have with your sled? What do ya need done?

trevormezz

Lifetime Membership
Feb 8, 2010
Elk Grove CA
HEY
GIVE ME A SHOT. I HAVE DONE 30 PLUS UPDATE KITS ON POLARIS LAST YEAR, I HAVE DONE A BOONDOCKER TURBO ON A 09 D8, I HAVE DONE MULTIPLE SLP PIPE AND CLUTCH KITS, AND PLENTY OF SERVICE AND TUNE UPS. WE HAVE ALOT OF CUSTOMERS FROM THE SACRAMENTO, TAHOE, SANORA, BAY AREA, OAKDALE, AND CENTRAL VALLEY I THINK IF YOU ASKED AROUND YOU WOULD HERE GOOD THINGS. GIVE ME A CALL MY NAME IS TREVOR
916 714 2310
CA CUSTOM POWERSPORTS
10291 E STOCKTON BLVD
95624 ELK GROVE CA

Premium Features