• Don't miss out on all the fun! Register on our forums to post and have added features! Membership levels include a FREE membership tier.

: How satisfied are you with your Arctic Cat?

: How satisfied are you with your Cat

• Total voters
H

HalfwayM7

Nov 27, 2007
Atlanta, GA, for now
Love my Cats...

I purchased an 06 M7 - Oct 2005 - bulletproof engine.... I have done the normal preventive maint and this thing just goes and goes...turn key, pull, and go...

I purchased 10 M8 SP - Jan 2010 - When I took this thing out to ride, I decided right then and there I will always look at a Cat first when looking for another sled...

I have had a couple of small issues, but Cat always did the right thing...in my experience..so I can only speak to that..

I cannot say enough good things about my sleds and the support I get from Rob @ AC Powersports in La Grande OR. These guys will do exactly what they say and they will tell you upfront if they can't...never misleading and not a single complaint in the 4 years I have been working them....all Cat dealers should be this way....

So when would I give up my Cats? When they pry my cold dead fingers from the throttle..... :face-icon-small-coo

Last edited:

idahoskiguy

Lifetime Membership
Feb 17, 2008
Boise, ID
Power is a good thing

Must admit that I am very tempted to upgrade to a M series, but will wait until the 2012 is out to make that decision.

In the mean time I will just keep ripping it up with this old girl:

IMG_0882.jpg

Power is a good thing.

Last edited:

arhcat

Lifetime Membership
Apr 6, 2009
northeast MT
Love my Cats!

Well, I've run Cat for many years. Started on an old Panther. I had a Jag 440 that taught me a lot and ran for several thousand miles before I sold it. I still own a '99 P.S. 500 with 3,400 miles that finally needs rings. Been a great sled that is gas and go. I also have an '07 M8. Awesome machine that wil climb higher than you need to, but wow! Handles well after I tweaked the suspension for my weight and ride style. I had to relace the DD last year, but except for a bit of normal maintenance, four mountain trips and miles on the prairies, it's trouble free. All sleds need clutch maintenance and they all have some faults. But Arctic Cat has been good to me and I have a great dealer within 120 miles from home. I sure have had to work on my friends' skidoos this year. :face-icon-small-win Three burn downs, two towed for a ways!

Premium Features