• Don't miss out on all the fun! Register on our forums to post and have added features! Membership levels include a FREE membership tier.

Pro Rmk Belt on Rmk Axys

CROW

Lifetime Membership
Jul 25, 2002
Michigan
I’m sure someone else will chime in, but I believe there is a difference in sheave angles between the AXYS and Pro-Ride clutches which means a different angle on the belts.

Yaeger34

Premium Member
Dec 12, 2015
St cloud mn
I blew my axys belt so I ran my spare which was the one from the pro you are asking about. Put about 30 turbo miles on it until I got a chance to buy another axys belt.

WFOWA

Lifetime Membership
Jun 10, 2008
SOCO
The pro belt doesn't work correctly on the axys FYI. It'll work as a means to get out but you don't want to plan on riding with the pro belt.

pappabruce

Lifetime Membership
Mar 14, 2011
These belts are the exact same dimensions, the difference is the compound they are made of. And the clutches on the axys are machined to closer specs than the pros are to match the belt. I would still have the axys clutches balanced and machined. But the pro belt is the same dimensions. Cannon power sports is selling the pro belts for $125 they will ship them about anywhere. If you buy 3or more they will ship them for free. 507-263-4532

Premium Features