• Don't miss out on all the fun! Register on our forums to post and have added features! Membership levels include a FREE membership tier.

hardcoresledder.com runs greenie ad (supports Tester)

M
Mar 7, 2008
So check out hardcoresledder.com
Please someone explain to me how a snowmobiling community can support Tester and allow him advertising space for someone who essentially prefers to shut you out of forests? ( Tester is anti motorized access / pro Wildnerness)?
Show me the data that supports Tester being on our side.

M
Mar 7, 2008
I posted your exact post on Hardcoresledder, lets see what they have to say about it.

http://www.hardcoresledder.com/foru...reenie-ad-supports-tester-posted-snowest.html

ttt.
please keep this going snowest readers. BRC/et al need your help. The Montana Senate race is critical. Get rid of Tester and Baucus. Rehberg is running against Tester and he is PRO ACCESS / PRO SNOWMOBILE / PRO MOTORIZED ACCESS - critical distinction bewteen these two!

Rehberg is on our side. Tester is NOT. hardcoresledder.com is in outerspace if they think otherwise.

M
Mar 7, 2008
ttt.
please keep this going snowest readers. BRC/et al need your help. The Montana Senate race is critical. Get rid of Tester and Baucus. Rehberg is running against Tester and he is PRO ACCESS / PRO SNOWMOBILE / PRO MOTORIZED ACCESS - critical distinction bewteen these two!

Rehberg is on our side. Tester is NOT. hardcoresledder.com is in outerspace if they think otherwise.

I posted on hardcoresledder.com. and was critical of the ad on hardcoresledder.com that supports Tester (pro greenie / pro Wildnerness / anti motorized access) and is negative of Denny Rehberg (and Rehberg supports multiple access / motorized access / snowmobiling). Anybody in the sledding community that votes for Tester (or Baucus for that matter) just signed off on another motorized access closure and supported additional Wilderness - ( you know Wildnerness = lock out fourwheelers/snowmobiles/anything with a motor!)
So hardcorsledder.com sent me this message after I posted:

"You have been banned for the following reason:
Posting unwanted spam

Date the ban will be lifted: Never"

So I ask - how can a snowmobiling community (provided you want to keep areas open to snowmobile access and actually ride one and not just look at your sled sitting in the garage) support ads for Tester?
Republican Denny Rehberg is your choice in the Montana Senate, not Obama supported Democrat Tester (or Baucus).

Do your research - Tester and Baucus and additional Wilderness / no motorized (including snowmobiles) access go hand and hand.

Please send hardcoresledder.com a message asking them to get the Tester ad off their site...or change their name to ANTIhardcoresledder.com

wrtmani

Lifetime Membership
Nov 26, 2007
Kalispell, Mt
...So I ask - how can a snowmobiling community (provided you want to keep areas open to snowmobile access and actually ride one and not just look at your sled sitting in the garage) support ads for Tester?...

Because HCS caters more to flatlanders in the other 2/3 of the snowbelt instead of those of us here in the West who really know the score. Back there there riding areas are trail systems and ditches, not areas of open mountain country.

Just like its the populated 2/3 of the country (Easterners) who dictate their lopsided views and agendas on those of us in the West.

M
Mar 7, 2008
is hardcoresledder.com is owned and operated by VerticalScope Inc. of Toronto, Ontario ? (per google search)
Why are they supporting ad in a Montana Senate race, and supporting Tester? Democrat Tester is anti motorized access / pro Wilderness / and Obama policy 'yes man'.
Tester is not a friend of snowmobiling / fourwheeling / or multiple use forest access.

wrtmani

Lifetime Membership
Nov 26, 2007
Kalispell, Mt
I bet if you dug deeper you would find some company with ties outside the snowmobile community bought the ad space. Or possibly ad space was purchased from some company that has ad space on a number of different sites and really doesn't know or care who ends up wth the ad space???

Premium Features