• Don't miss out on all the fun! Register on our forums to post and have added features! Membership levels include a FREE membership tier.

Any Bike kit guys coming to Hawkfest?

off road rider

SnoWest Paid Sponsor
Premium Member
Jan 2, 2008
Kent Wa
The weekend of feb 19th Cooke city Mt will be the 4th or 5th Hawkfest.
Its a great time with lots of Hawks and bikes.. I think the count is over 50 riders now..Guys are coming from all over the US and Canada
Theres still plenty of time to get organized and come join us for a great weekend of single ski riding..There is no cost to join the ride..

Timbersled

Premium Member
Apr 22, 2008
Looks like we will be coming down. Still trying to work out some of the details. We will be bringing a couple extra bikes for people to test out.

It sounds like it is a lot of fun and that the snow bike are welcome as well. Would like it if some of the other snow bikers would participate as well. I have never rode a Snowhawk. I look forward to try one. They look like a lot of fun.:face-icon-small-hap

Allen

J&L Snowhawk

Lifetime Membership
Jan 3, 2008
Aberdeen, SD
stores.ebay.com
that is great

I look forward to trying out your bikes. they look real good. As for the hawks you should try to ride many different ones. They are all different it seems.
And yes i hope many other snowbikes show up as well. This should be an epic gathering for sure.

off road rider

SnoWest Paid Sponsor
Premium Member
Jan 2, 2008
Kent Wa
Looks like we will be coming down. Still trying to work out some of the details. We will be bringing a couple extra bikes for people to test out.

It sounds like it is a lot of fun and that the snow bike are welcome as well. Would like it if some of the other snow bikers would participate as well. I have never rode a Snowhawk. I look forward to try one. They look like a lot of fun.:face-icon-small-hap

Allen

Nice Allen. It will be good to see you again, The snowhawk/bike kit rivalry is off base.. we all enjoy the same stuff.. There will be plenty of bike kits.. But I can remember being one of two guys with bike kits a few years ago. then the next year there where about 10 hopefully this year we will see many more..

A
Dec 5, 2008
Flathead Valley Bikes

Im thinking about heading down there. Probably drive down on Friday. Is it all three days, being that its presidents day weekend? Where is everyone planning on staying? Grizzly jacks?

off road rider

SnoWest Paid Sponsor
Premium Member
Jan 2, 2008
Kent Wa
Im thinking about heading down there. Probably drive down on Friday. Is it all three days, being that its presidents day weekend? Where is everyone planning on staying? Grizzly jacks?

I know some guys will be there starting on thursday. Our group is planning on arriving thursday night.. and taking off monday AM. Im sure others will hang around for monday riding.. It will be a great weekend in Cooke City!!

Premium Features