• Don't miss out on all the fun! Register on our forums to post and have added features! Membership levels include a FREE membership tier.

Flathead Valley (MT) Snowbike's

A
Dec 5, 2008
I was wondering how many snow bikes are in the area? I want to get a posse of mountain horse's together and go for a ride. Riding with sleds is fun until you have to go find where they are at, which is usually stuck. Lets get a ride going!! We have lots of great places to go around here.
Erik

K

kraut

Dec 6, 2009
he's in Polson, MT, but we do alot of riding everywhere in the Flathead Valley
I think I met up with u guys at Canyon Crick on NEW YEARS EVE ,COLDER THAN !@#$. I ride the tricked out black Kawi with the 2-MOTO kit. Goin ridin there again on the last weekend of Jan.

SLDHVN

Premium Member
Mar 7, 2008
Sled Heaven
I think I met up with u guys at Canyon Crick on NEW YEARS EVE ,COLDER THAN !@#$. I ride the tricked out black Kawi with the 2-MOTO kit. Goin ridin there again on the last weekend of Jan.

yes sir that was us
actualle had the bike and i had the new pro
was cold but great riding!

good to put names to faces

PhantomCat

Phantom Goblin
Lifetime Membership
Mar 8, 2008
NW Montana
Hey Everybody.
I am the Kalispell dealer for the Timbersled Snow Horse. I have Allen, the owner of Timber Sled Products here for the weekend. We are doing demo rides Saturday and Sunday the 11th and 12th. We are meeting for breakfast at the pin and cue in Whitefish both days at 8:30 for breakfast, then meeting for the rides at the gravel pit, north end of Whitefish Lake at 10:00am.
We will also have two bikes on display at Majestic Valley Arena, Friday and Saturday nights during the arena cross. Come see us, or show up for the demo's. Hope to see you there. Call me with any questions. Thank You,
Randy - 406-249-1132

hmmm...might just see you this weekend :D

Premium Features