• Don't miss out on all the fun! Register on our forums to post and have added features! Membership levels include a FREE membership tier.

SLP Customer Service A+

740himrk

Lifetime Membership
Nov 26, 2007
Enumclaw, WA
Road last Sunday and noticed a crack in my SLP pipe. Got home and took it off and saw it was about 12" long crack.
Monday called SLP about 3:00pm. Said they needed pictures. I took pictures and sent them to SLP. Called about 15 miinutes later to see if they got they pics. They had and said " You sure do have a crack in that pipe." and "We'll get one out to you right away."
Anyway got it on Thursday and promptly installed it. I couldn't believe I got it that fast maybe not by their fault but UPS usually takes about a week.

I want to thank Ron for getting on this so fast. You guys did an awesome job!

Dennis

mattymac

Lifetime Membership
Apr 12, 2004
Sutter Ca.
I have also had nothing but the best service from SLP!!! Great company, great products!!!

turbolover

Enduring the heat till Braap Season
Staff member
Lifetime Membership
Jul 4, 2001
Rigby, Idaho
I live about 30 miles away from them and wouldn't care if it was 3000 miles. SLP takes care of their customers and stand behind their products.
I have been dealing with them since 1995 when I bought my set of skis from them. I destroyed one on a rock and they fixed it for free.
I can't brag enough about how good these guys are to work with.
Charlie

Sent from my Droid using Tapatalk

Premium Features