• Don't miss out on all the fun! Register on our forums to post and have added features! Membership levels include a FREE membership tier.

Need more people to ride with!!

G
Feb 16, 2010
I am fairly new to riding (this is my second year to be clear) and am looking for more people to ride with! Was a Weller Rec mechanic for a short period of time and my main riding partner is their main mechanic... I have an 08 XP 154 and am proficient at riding it considering the time ive had it. I live in Midway and due to a retarded situation with the Government I am unemployed until at least march. Hence I can ride anytime pretty much anywhere. Would appreciate all the riding opportunities I can get. Hit me up if anyone is looking to ride monday through saturday. I usually ride on Sunday's as is. Fairly new to the area and looking to meet more people. Hit me up!

Rixster

Premium Member
Oct 20, 2005
Springville, UT
Get a hold of dragonfreak. he lives in heber and rides alot. I will hit you up (if I remember) when we head that way. All though its not to often, we ride Fairview mostly. Also the sled gimp is always looking for people to hook up with. he lives there is heber also. and mtnpull does also.

D

DragonFreak

Nov 29, 2007
Heber Ut
yes i do live in Heber. I am always looking to ride. We will have to hook up and go sometime. Let me know.

BeeDoo

Premium Member
Feb 12, 2008
UT
I live in Heber, so does Scott (aka SledGimp). Another friend that rides lives in Midway -- up the street across from the Homestead. I'll be out of town this weekend, but around next weekend and off work from Dec. 18th until Jan. 1st. Lots of tremendous places to ride. We'll have to get together.

SledGimp

Lifetime Membership
Dec 30, 2007
Heber, UT
Like they said, I am always looking for someone to ride with and live in Daniel. Can't ride during the week but am open for about any Saturday.

SG

J

JustinB

Dec 21, 2008
I have a buddy that just finished his cabin up at smith and morehouse we will be riding up there allot this year. your free to tag along any time we go. This is his 2nd year of riding as well and Im still learning:face-icon-small-win

Premium Features