• Don't miss out on all the fun! Register on our forums to post and have added features! Membership levels include a FREE membership tier.

Looking for a Snowtech article

z rocketman

Premium Member
Feb 16, 2010
Would anyone happen to have the tech article on the center roller arm theory by Randy Nouis of Supertorquer? I believe the write up was in the Dec. 2008 issue of Snowtech magazine. This is another reason I argue with the wife about getting rid of old magazines. Been all over the web and can't seem to find it. I would like to read his theory on it. Thanks Dave

byeatts

Premium Member
Nov 29, 2007
Would anyone happen to have the tech article on the center roller arm theory by Randy Nouis of Supertorquer? I believe the write up was in the Dec. 2008 issue of Snowtech magazine. This is another reason I argue with the wife about getting rid of old magazines. Been all over the web and can't seem to find it. I would like to read his theory on it. Thanks Dave

Your not along. I argue with your wife as well

z rocketman

Premium Member
Feb 16, 2010
Dude, if you're going to come back with a dumb a$$ reply at least learn how to spell. That would be, your not ALONE. Now that we got that understood, can anyone with a brain help me out with the article I'm looking for. Thanks Dave

Premium Features